VN - HTML - Graduation [v0.1.0] [Devorny]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Gundeer

I love the UI, sound effects, videos. Well written like the characters are very believable. I actually got that sick feeling (which i love) when i rang the girlfriend and got the noise effect, not many games can make me feel something like that. Now we just need so much more! you have a hit on your hands my man please keep up the good work. *experienced P-game enjoyer*
  2. 3.00 star(s)

peepingbob

My 2 star rating is relative to the ability of the dev. Devorny is certainly competent at writing good characters and dialogues. There is a good level of credibility and realism. That is why the ridiculous hook of the NTR plot does not work. Obviously it would be easy for the MC to expose the antagonist and get him out of his family and girlfriend's life. He just has to show the direct messages that the antagonist sent to him ! His family and girlfriend would be appalled and would want nothing to do with the antagonist.

You could counter that oh the MC doesn't want them to know about his past with the antagonist. To that I say he can select wich text he shows, but even then how can wanting to avoid some embarrasment from his past justify letting a convicted drug dealer seeking revenge, enter his family and girlfriend's life ?

The suspension of disbelief is too hard because Devorny doesn't write the MC as an idiot. It's too hard because the whole rest of the dialogues and behaviors are realistic and credible.

It's like you forgive a dumb and fun action movie for being dumb, but if you have a smart story an incredibly dumb and unbelievable plot twist can ruined it.

From a personal taste standpoint, I dislike NTR through the bull. I like the teasing coming from the girlfiend. The bull is just a stuntcock for the kink I enjoy with the girlfriend. I like domination and humiliation coming from the women, not the stuntcock.

------------------------
    I have edited to 3 stars because I think my 2 stars was too harsh
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MoreNow

very high potential.
    pretty good UI so far.

videos plays really really well and the audio for the phone calls in the game is very good. very effective mechanic and really well done game and story wise.

great start.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

RafaelloTMNT

I'm impressed,
    This game has 0 bugs in it. The dev explains the game very well, girls are hot and the story is already well developed.

The NTR is already present and very promising in this game, the fact that the "bad guy" is an old friend of the main character.

Loved it!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Remmyk

Looks like an excellent start I do actually enjoy this style of game coming around at the moment so that's a plus from me. Has great potential as long as it gets consistent updates I think it'll make a great NTR game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

amber111

looks clean the UI is clean.
    good potentiel and can turn into a good NTR game.
    some new faces than the regular ones used in such NTR games.
    some good promises are made for the future so lets see how it developes.