BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
I'm still on the first chapter, so this may come later, but I noticed that certain choices give you points with various women. Is there a way to see how many points you have with various characters?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I'm still on the first chapter, so this may come later, but I noticed that certain choices give you points with various women. Is there a way to see how many points you have with various characters?
No, the idea was abandoned during the first part because the 7 main LIs are unavoidable, so you don't have keep track of that.

Reactions: BCGuy

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
No, the idea was abandoned during the first part because the 7 main LIs are unavoidable, so you don't have keep track of that.
Ehhh, those were good times, when I was thinking with tension whether I could have missed something due to the lack of points, now for season 2 I’m playing without points, as if I were in a heavenly harem :KEK:

Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Ehhh, those were good times, when I was thinking with tension whether I could have missed something due to the lack of points, now for season 2 I’m playing without points, as if I were in a heavenly harem :KEK:
Maybe that was.... the point all along!

(Okay, okay, I know, I'll shut up now because I guess I'm.... missing the point. :BootyTime: )

Reactions: MAGO-DAG
3.80 star(s) 298 Votes