Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Is the incest patch for part one not working for anyone else? I did the usual. Download, extract to game folder, and started the game (Yes, I'm just starting this) and it's calling everyone the Patreon friendly "Landlady", etc.
Another option to try would be the Koga3 mod, which has the patch integrated in ...

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
One of the things I love about this story is the ridiculousness. I dont want to get into explaining comedy (and lose the magic!), but to paraphrase George Carlin, "its about the exageration."

So, Moonbox gets this. Gravity2 being the best example (it fucking kills me in every update... none you all talk about it. Gravity2 is the way!)

Ok, blah blah blah... one of my favorite running gags in this story:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
One of the things I love about this story is the ridiculousness. I dont want to get into explaining comedy (and lose the magic!), but to paraphrase George Carlin, "its about the exageration."

So, Moonbox gets this. Gravity2 being the best example (it fucking kills me in every update... none you all talk about it. Gravity2 is the way!)

When I was young we had the exact same sponge in the bathtub. I don't know if there is a major difference in using it in the bath or in the shower. But simply as a satellite of the USSR everyone took what was available. There was nothing to choose from.

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019

cause the mc is actually a car and the human body is remote controlled

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
When I was young we had the exact same sponge in the bathtub. I don't know if there is a major difference in using it in the bath or in the shower. But simply as a satellite of the USSR everyone took what was available. There was nothing to choose from.
Well shit, now I feel like an asshole.

In the USA, I have only ever seen those kind used for cars. They are common sponges here, but the size is obviously for something larger. Most people here, if they even use a sponge in the shower, use a more natural type with a nebulous shape... or a loofa.

I still say its a nod to MB's car love ;)

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023

What is Gravity 2?

3.80 star(s) 298 Votes