RedBl4ze

Jan 12, 2023
well idk anymore..diff people diff answer..i am wrong then..whatever date it is grandma house is one of the best AVN i ever played..moonbox really did a good job

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
unless moon breaks the game and patches it only to break it further, leaving in pictures-less scenes for the following update while fixing the first problem. not that, that did happen at all......

KinkyStyle

Nov 12, 2022
Grandma's House continues to deliver an engaging story with each update! Part 4 v0.62 really takes the character relationships to a new level, adding depth and emotion to the narrative. The writing is excellent, with a great balance of humor, drama, and those spicy moments we've come to expect. The visuals are sharp, and the new scenes are beautifully animated, adding even more immersion to the experience. I also love how the story keeps evolving in unexpected ways. Overall, this is one of my favorite VNs right now, and I can't wait to see where the story goes next. Great job!

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
Grandma's House continues to deliver an engaging story with each update! Part 4 v0.62 really takes the character relationships to a new level, adding depth and emotion to the narrative. The writing is excellent, with a great balance of humor, drama, and those spicy moments we've come to expect. The visuals are sharp, and the new scenes are beautifully animated, adding even more immersion to the experience. I also love how the story keeps evolving in unexpected ways. Overall, this is one of my favorite VNs right now, and I can't wait to see where the story goes next. Great job!
What in the nine hells are you talking about?
Did you even play the fucking update, or just puke this A.I. inspired text version of blowing smoke up Moon's ass onto the forum?

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I totally agree with you! Now all that's left is to animate the long-awaited scene with Nana, MoonBox , get your ass over here and make us happy again,otherwise the guy didn't write such a generous comment and praise for nothing! :devilish: :HideThePain:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I totally agree with you! Now all that's left is to animate the long-awaited scene with Nana, MoonBox , get your ass over here and make us happy again! :devilish: :HideThePain:
And the "people" always asking for that so, so often repeated question here in the thread about Allison witness that long awaited moment in the game, they should be happy and satisfied at last. Unless they chose to make another question or something. :whistle::whistle:

Reactions: justwanttoreadlol
3.80 star(s) 298 Votes