KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Your keyboard gets stuck in Caps and everything you type is uppercase, even if you press the Caps lock key to turn it off? This is so inconvenient. But don’t worry. We’ll help you fix the Caps stuck on issue. Why is my keyboard stuck in Caps? On one hand, it’s likely that your keyboard driver is out of date, so the keyboard is not working properly. On the other hand, the malfunction of the Caps key can cause the Caps lock problem.Try these fixes

Restart your computer

Check Advanced Key Settings

Update keyboard driver

Use the On-Screen Keyboard
or maybe he needs to clean his keyboard?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Now going thru this game.. All these mornings he wakes up to "stupid loud birds!!", I'm just waiting for one of them to add "Why is there a big stupid pelican there too!?!" :ROFLMAO: Just a friendly nod to a fellow community creator.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
How many solar eclipses does the MC see during his flight at the beginning of the game? Did the plane crash or something?
When he talks to Shawna, her window blacks out several times during the conversation.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
His ex girlfriend called it that, not MC.

Hopefully she'll be turning up later she looked hot.
I know... That's why ;)

But, my MC, chose that too... because... fuck it, it's funny as hell.

You know what else is funny, the "Grenade". I still chuckle every time I see a Red Dress, in this VN or in any other... sometimes even in IRL or anywhere...

MoonBox you are awesome. And now PETEP... LOL

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
I've been playing the entire day and just realized i'm only at the end of version 0.1 according to the walkthrough. I was playing Hard Times yesterday which is supposedly on episode 9 and got through the whole thing in about 5h. Lol guess i got a lot more content to enjoy :D

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Dunno if it's been mentioned but the dog is supposed to be a girl.
It has damn big balls for a bitch lmfao!
Molly is our Transgender dog, this been covered many times over, if one learns to go through the posts and read. You even find out more of the truth of that to. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
After every update i have big dillema which character i like the most. My favs were Nana and Cat, but with more female characters and content coming my mindfuck grows bigger, i can't decide among girls.
Molly is my favorite from now :KEK:
Molly's relationship with mc is not based on sex like with others, maybe cause she's not human;)
Developers like Moonbox should have limits for amount of characters in games, this game is too good now. I've seen more content here than in many "completed" games.
Thank you for another great update!

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Molly is our Transgender dog, this been covered many times over, if one learns to go through the posts and read. You even find out more of the truth of that to. :p
Ain't nobody got time to go through 100+ pages to see if it's been brought up

3.90 star(s) 265 Votes