EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
MC comes home from college and has lots of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter landlady game with all the staples you've come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic "walking in on MC's morning wood" scene. Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother's Friend instead of your Landlady.

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET

There are no animations

Thread Updated: 2024-03-26
Release Date: 2024-03-15
Developer: MoonBox - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.51
Language: English
Prequel: Grandma's House: College Days
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Signatures:

Note: If you're on android, make sure you make the save at the "Save now" screen. Part 2 will overwrite Part 1 when you install it. After that you can just load your save like normal. For PC/Mac, just start the game and load the save. There is also an autosave in case you forgot.
Note: You need to play Part 1 and save exactly when the game tells you to before you can play Part 2
Note2: Same instructions for switching from Part 2 to Part 3

DOWNLOAD
Part 3
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

UPDATE PATCHES (0.50>0.51)
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Part 2

Part 1

Patches: * - *
Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD* -
WALKTHROUGH* - CHARACTER CHART* - SAVE(Part 3)*
goldi007 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

day24 sup58.jpg day24 morn99.jpg day18 scl53.jpg amy.jpg liz.jpg day5 aal74.jpg asami.jpg jam.jpg shiz.jpg priya.jpg red.jpg day79 fam76.jpg anab.jpg soph.jpg minnie.jpg tanya.jpg day2 shower3.jpg karen.jpg betty.jpg mila.jpg zel.jpg mabel.jpg maria.jpg san.jpg pollu.jpg oph.jpg jasmin.jpg

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
inertesting and i like your being upfront with your planned and not planned tags right at the start. I would double check your renders though. From the screenshots I am seeing things like clipping from the hairs skull caps and such. I run everything through photoshop before they end up in the game folder to avoid small things that do not show up in daz like that. most times you can also adjust the head size percentage but when you change expressions it also changes the head in other ways so always double check your renders.

3.90 star(s) 261 Votes