Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Grandma's House - Walkthrough + Music Mod[v0.16a/v0.37a/v0.53/v0.56] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Wonderful you are like lightning. Thank you for your quick work. :love: :love: (y)(y)

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
You forgot to add Annabelle to incest patch. He should refer her as daughter in that scene but I only see blanks.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
You forgot to add Annabelle to incest patch. He should refer her as daughter in that scene but I only see blanks.
Hi. That's a bit strange since I actually only add the original patch to my Mod and do not adapt there anything. Also this patch hasn't changed since start of part2, too.

Do you maybe have a save at that game point or a screenshot so I can have a closer look at it?

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Hi. That's a bit strange since I actually only add the original patch to my Mod and do not adapt there anything. Also this patch hasn't changed since start of part2, too.

Do you maybe have a save at that game point or a screenshot so I can have a closer look at it?
I don't have a save. I only checked the scene from gallery. If you check the scene from the gallery, you will see those blanks.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I don't have a save. I only checked the scene from gallery. If you check the scene from the gallery, you will see those blanks.
Yes, I've seen it now, too. It's probably a little issue in the main game's gallery. When you see that same scene in the normal gameplay your choosen nickname is there

You can fix that actually with my Mod doing the following:
start a new game or load any save. Then open my Mod menu and choose "Name change..."
GH_SS01.jpg

Next use "Change Nicknames for others..."
GH_SS02.jpg

Finally click on the "You call Annabelle:..." and use the nickname you want
GH_SS03.jpg
You actually only have to do it once, after that the gallery should keep that name you have choosen.

Reactions: kiljaeden
Sep 13, 2020
Jeez it's been like 5 minutes since the update was posted, what's taking so long!? :KEK:
He is at work rn if u played other games that he mods like Rebirth he said he'll check rebirth's new update after work today which means possibly checking this one which I also play afterwards sometime so just go take a break and play a different vn that can keep you busy til then. Also, not everyone can be at their PC the moment game updates, some have full time job, some on different timezone and happily sleeping... you know, a fucking life?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
He is at work rn if u played other games that he mods like Rebirth he said he'll check rebirth's new update after work today which means possibly checking this one which I also play afterwards sometime so just go take a break and play a different vn that can keep you busy til then. Also, not everyone can be at their PC the moment game updates, some have full time job, some on different timezone and happily sleeping... you know, a fucking life?
[/QU
You need a board sign like Sheldon in BBT. SARCASM

Reactions: Belly97
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote