Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Grandma's House - Walkthrough + Music Mod[v0.16a / v0.37a / v0.53] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Yeah, I've always been impressed with how quickly he updates his mods. Most of the time they're already updated before I even notice a new version of a game he mods is out lol.

KoGa3 is one of the quicker mods with updates. Sometimes I think the devs send the game to them before uploaded the new release.

• Haha
Reactions: MythMackay

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info: The game seems to be branching now! There is one point in the new update where you can NOT reach content of new girls when you DO HAVE to much points for another one (Priya). I don't know if this was intentional or a small glitch. Will check that in the next update again or have a look at the official WT from Moonbox how this is handled in the future.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short note for future Mod updates:
Due to changes in my current main work (will most likely need a part-time job due for financial reasons then) there will unfortunately also be an impact on my modding in the future, too. If the second job is needed I will probably have to reduce my Mod projects a bit. I still hope to do the updates here, but maybe I have to cancel at least the RePlay version again. But let's see what the future will bring.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Info: The game seems to be branching now! There is one point in the new update where you can NOT reach content of new girls when you DO HAVE to much points for another one (Priya). I don't know if this was intentional or a small glitch. Will check that in the next update again or have a look at the official WT from Moonbox how this is handled in the future.
As always, thanks for the mod.
That was definitely not intentional, what are you referring to?

Hope your situation works out, best of luck.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
As always, thanks for the mod.
That was definitely not intentional, what are you referring to?

Hope your situation works out, best of luck.
Thanks

It's at this point in the game, you must have less then 2 points for Priya ( "docPoints" )
In my quick playthrough it skipps the new routes for Polly/Isabella/Svetlana, it seems I have 2 points or more here:

Reactions: Punto

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Thanks

It's at this point in the game, you must have less then 2 points for Priya ( "docPoints" )
In my quick playthrough it skipps the new routes for Polly/Isabella/Svetlana, it seems I have 2 points or more here:
Oh that's intentional. It doesn't lock you out of anything. It's because you already met these girls if you're on the Priya route (Dance class).
This is a second into for the people that aren't on the Priya route.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Oh that's intentional. It doesn't lock you out of anything. It's because you already met these girls if you're on the Priya route (Dance class).
This is a second into for the people that aren't on the Priya route.
Ah, ok. But for me it seems there is only this point in the game where you can get the first "svtPoints" and "plyPoints" to start their routes. Havn't found any other position in the script so far for these. But maybe this will be added again in future updates then.

Reactions: Punto and MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Ah, ok. But for me it seems there is only this point in the game where you can get the first "svtPoints" and "plyPoints" to start their routes. Havn't found any other position in the script so far for these. But maybe this will be added again in future updates then.
Shit, forgot to to add points in the dance class. Thanks for pointing it out.
I'll have to look through the script but I don't think those points matter till v0.06.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Shit, forgot to to add points in the dance class. Thanks for pointing it out.
I'll have to look through the script but I don't think those points matter till v0.06.
So far only the "plyPoints" are used in v0.05 once: at line 18990 ("if plyPoints>0") for two more text lines.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
So far only the "plyPoints" are used in v0.05 once: at line 18990 ("if plyPoints>0") for two more text lines.
Sweet, I saw that one but wasn't sure if there were others.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Hi. My Mod has already the modified script files with the incest content integrated. So there would be actually no need to install the patch. The only difference to the patched version is that the main menu pic is showing the additional "Bar & Grill". If you want that also changed you must install the patch first, then my Mod. If you install the patch last it would overwrite the walkthrough recommendations.

With the next Mod version I will try to integrate that main menu pic as well so the full patch is integrated then.
I think your mod is ok, but it seems the incest content is not fully integrated. There is too much landlady and tenant throughout. Perhaps I'm spoda start over each time?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I used his mod and didn't see even one instance of landlady, tenant, etc... If this is your first time using his mod with this game, then, yeah, you should probably start a new save.
Not the first time. But I guess I will have to start over. Thanks for responding.

Edit: I downloaded the full game and applied the mod and it seems to be working now. Dunno what it was.

Last edited:
Reactions: MythMackay

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Not the first time. But I guess I will have to start over. Thanks for responding.

Edit: I downloaded the full game and applied the mod and it seems to be working now. Dunno what it was.
As my smart ass I T teacher told me .. it is a PICNIC error.. Problem In Chair Not In Computer.. lol

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
As my smart ass I T teacher told me .. it is a PICNIC error.. Problem In Chair Not In Computer.. lol
There's nothing wrong with my chair. Since I got it to work, I was just disinclined to investigate the issue further. Too lazy.

Jul 12, 2020
There's nothing wrong with my chair. Since I got it to work, I was just disinclined to investigate the issue further. Too lazy.
Such a polite Teacher , prob not a real IT-person. True acronym is PEBKAC
Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair.
I'm quite sure that the chair has no faults, that can influence a computer :p
To be "fucking ants" as we say here , ppl sit ON a chair, not in.

Reactions: GrammerCop

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
EDIT Ignore this. I restarted again and the option to follow her to the bathroom was there.

Hey KoGa3! Thanks for the mod. I've started over from the beginning, but I can no longer dick down Shawna in the plane bathroom by following the mod suggestions. Was this intentional?

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey KoGa3 just want to ask do you make any mod with integrated replay for android? Thanks...
Hi. Unfortunately I had to stop the Android ports here. Making them was already a bit to much for my "potato PC" (the last one I made took nearly half a day to only do the needed compression...). And since the main game is now already >6GB... it's not getting easier for that.
Well, we will see, maybe I'll try it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinuss
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote