Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Grandma's House - Walkthrough + Music Mod[v0.16a/v0.37a/v0.53/v0.55] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info: Not at home most of the time today and maybe also tomorrow (accident in the family). Therefore not sure I can update my Mod that soon as usual. Maybe I have an hour free time in between to try it.

But I'm already considering to even skip v0.47 since with the (imo stupid) early game leak it probably won't get on the latest game release page here on F95zone ("two weeks rule"). And that normally means most won't even know about the game and Mod update now (so far this results in only 10% or even less Mod downloads then usual). Well, let's see. (in the meantime it got linked on the latest games)

Edit: here at least a patch for the Mod for the new game version v0.47:
Link

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Info: Not at home most of the time today and maybe also tomorrow (accident in the family). Therefore not sure I can update my Mod that soon as usual. Maybe I have an hour free time in between to try it.

But I'm already considering to even skip v0.47 since with the (imo stupid) early game leak it probably won't get on the latest game release page here on F95zone ("two weeks rule"). And that normally means most won't even know about the game and Mod update now (so far this results in only 10% or even less Mod downloads then usual). Well, let's see.
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Also, I only remember one choice, and it wasn't much of one (i.e. unless you're not into it) ...

Reactions: KoGa3
Dec 20, 2020

But I'm already considering to even skip v0.47 since with the (imo stupid) early game leak it probably won't get on the latest game release page here on F95zone ("two weeks rule"). And that normally means most won't even know about the game and Mod update now (so far this results in only 10% or even less Mod downloads then usual). Well, let's see.
I've been using your mod since I started playing this game. That was during part one, somewhere around .06 or .07, and it doesn't seem right without it. Still, I think we can survive a chapter without it. You take care of yourself, and your family.

Nana would insist.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I've been using your mod since I started playing this game. That was during part one, somewhere around .06 or .07, and it doesn't seem right without it. Still, I think we can survive a chapter without it. You take care of yourself, and your family.

Nana would insist.
Thanks. On PC you can try my Mod patch one post above. For Android I will probably wait for the next game version in ~2 weeks.

Reactions: SpeedDevil

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Nana would insist.
If you're okay using the mod without the walkthrough, you can use .46 (or any older one made for P3) as long as you remove script.rpy and scenes.rpy files before copying to current game folder. I've not had any problem doing this (yet *knocks on wood*).

... although I guess this wouldn't work for the guy looking for the translation ...

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
If you're okay using the mod without the walkthrough, you can use .46 (or any older one made for P3) as long as you remove script.rpy and scenes.rpy files before copying to current game folder. I've not had any problem doing this (yet *knocks on wood*).

... although I guess this wouldn't work for the guy looking for the translation ...
There is actually already a mod patch from Koga a few posts above link

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Well, tried to make a quick Mod patch. Should hopefully update both Mod variants to v0.47.

Mod patch v0.46 -> v0.47
there something with the ipatch cuz the mid oriental Mom is called landlady...MC call her right -Mom_but during narrator text it says landlady. wow and he just keep calling anty neighborough and nana granmother's friend..lol...it sounds so weird lol thanks for the update tough

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
there something with the ipatch cuz the mid oriental Mom is called landlady...MC call her right -Mom_but during narrator text it says landlady. thanks for the update tough
Did you also installed the previous mod? This is only a patch, not the full mod.

Reactions: Befole

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
there something with the ipatch cuz the mid oriental Mom is called landlady...MC call her right -Mom_but during narrator text it says landlady. wow and he just keep calling anty neighborough and nana granmother's friend..lol...it sounds so weird lol thanks for the update tough
Hi. I've heard from another user with having the same problem that he had it with the game update patch. When he downloaded the full game and then applied my "old" Mod and the Mod patch all worked again. Maybe it helps for you, too.

Reactions: Punto

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Ipatch didn't carry over with the update. The easiest way to fix it is to re-download the Ipatch by itself and apply it to the game folder. Works perfectly so far.

Reactions: J.R.

gobred

Jul 26, 2017
Great thanks to KoGa3! I had a windows update that blew away all of my saves from the start of the game. I came back in to re-download, assuming I had hours to work back through to the current state. Then I discovered all of the chapter saves in the this thread!! I am so happy!

Reactions: KoGa3
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote