Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Grandma's House - Walkthrough + Music Mod[v0.16a/v0.37a/v0.53/v0.55] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So can I use the Mod version with Replay and Music Tracks on the Mac without having that 'renpy load error' again? If not, then does that mean I have to start a new file or I can start on a previous file that didn't have the mod installed? I want to be sure so I don't keep backtracking again.
Hi. You mean the compatibility of saves with or without my Mod, right? Well, unfortunately there is no 100% guarantee for that when changing some game files like I do with my Mod. But with the Mod for "Grandma's House" the changes are not as heavy as in other Mods from me. So therefore it should mostly work. Also, if needed I made a Mac port for someone else here, too.

Edit July 9, 2022: removed outdated link

Last edited:

perikeeto

Mar 9, 2021
Hi. You mean the compatibility of saves with or without my Mod, right? Well, unfortunately there is no 100% guarantee for that when changing some game files like I do with my Mod. But with the Mod for "Grandma's House" the changes are not as heavy as in other Mods from me. So therefore it should mostly work. Also, if needed I made a Mac port for someone else here, too.
i always used the mod, when i transfered my saves to the new update no errors, but when i installed the mod i had script errors (windows)
Now im playing again from the beginning

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
Is that Mac port gonna be regularly updated too? If so, can you give me a link?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Is that Mac port gonna be regularly updated too? If so, can you give me a link?
The link in the mentioned post leads to the latest Mac port.
But it's actually not planned to maintain it regulary. Normally you can use the Mac version from the main game + installing my Mod afterwards anyway. The port I made was a solution for someone who had troubles with that.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
For some reason the replay button does not exist in the menu? idk if its been mentioned before so if it has my bad.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
For some reason the replay button does not exist in the menu? idk if its been mentioned before so if it has my bad.
I did a quick check, for me it's working. You really have downloaded the correct Mod version? The first one is WT only without RePlay.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
I did a quick check, for me it's working. You really have downloaded the correct Mod version? The first one is WT only without RePlay.
Yea, I am actually just stupid tbh. Did not read beyond the first download link mb :HideThePain:

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So...is there any way to get the mod WITHOUT the incest patch?
Unfortunately no, that would mean a complete redo of the whole Mod again since the walkthrough and the RePlay function is based on the patched game script file.

Reactions: Dextor34

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
a bunch of characters call the mc different things (ex. master, daddy, sir). is it possible to get a function to reselect or rename those options?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
a bunch of characters call the mc different things (ex. master, daddy, sir). is it possible to get a function to reselect or rename those options?
Not a bad idea, should be possible. I'll add that in the next Mod version.

Reactions: jawz

Codrussor

May 30, 2017

Edit July 9, 2022: removed outdated link
Speaking of save compatibility. I used the 0.9 version of your android port, but when I want to update to v 0.10, it tries to install as a new, different app, instead of updating the app. It also doesn't see the save files from the previous version.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Speaking of save compatibility. I used the 0.9 version of your android port, but when I want to update to v 0.10, it tries to install as a new, different app, instead of updating the app. It also doesn't see the save files from the previous version.
That's strange. Unfortunately I can't check the compatibility on my Android device anymore since I had to deleted some games there a month ago incl. the v0.09 port, my memory space got to full. But I checked the v0.10 port now, it still uses the same save folder as before: (...\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.grandmashouse). And there are older saves still available for me.

Well, unfortunately I'm not an expert of Android. I try to do them as good as I can. Sorry for the problems.

trufyr

Sep 7, 2019
Where do I access the Gallery from? I cant seem to find it. I may be stupid though...

Dripsuki

Jul 22, 2021
Hi. Sorry to hear that. You can try a file from me with the game compressed and already integrated Mod (RePlay version, for the PC): (~817MB). Since the Mod is already pre-installed you only have to extract the Zip and start the game.
Hi, I've done everything but the game just shuts down when I try to start or play the game. Is there a way to fix this?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote