Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Grandma's House - Walkthrough + Music Mod[v0.16a/v0.37a/v0.53/v0.58] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rez E Dent

May 6, 2024
Great mod

I tried to listen to the music supplied in your mod when not playing the game but they wont play (VLC or Media Player Classic)

Do I need the game running just to listen to the audio whilst generally browsing the internet ( the music tracks are awesome)

Screenshot 2024-06-11 143459.png

These are the only files that play , the rest just loop at 0-1 seconds using a media player outside of the game

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Great mod

I tried to listen to the music supplied in your mod when not playing the game but they wont play (VLC or Media Player Classic)

Do I need the game running just to listen to the audio whilst generally browsing the internet ( the music tracks are awesome)

View attachment 3726443

These are the only files that play , the rest just loop at 0-1 seconds using a media player outside of the game
Hi. I checked, seems VLC does not recognize my "double compression" (they are probably converted to ogg) I'm doing to keep the file size small. My standard PC player "MPC-HC" actually can handle them even after that.

Here the "original" mp3 files before the compression
(~143MB)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rez E Dent

Rez E Dent

May 6, 2024
Hi. I checked, seems VLC does not recognize my "double compression" (they are probably converted to ogg) I'm doing to keep the file size small. My standard PC player "MPC-HC" actually can handle them even after that.

Here the "original" mp3 files before the compression
(~143MB)
Wow thanks

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
KoGa3 , I don't know if it is your mod or the included Taboo patch but several instances of Landlady were missed in the last update.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 , I don't know if it is your mod or the included Taboo patch but several instances of Landlady were missed in the last update.
That's strange. I checked again, but for me I had no issues in this update. Also havn't heard of somethig like that here or on my other platforms. Can you check if the patch file was really overwriten when installing my Mod? Or maybe download and install the original patch again and check if that solves that problem.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
That's strange. I checked again, but for me I had no issues in this update. Also havn't heard of somethig like that here or on my other platforms. Can you check if the patch file was really overwriten when installing my Mod? Or maybe download and install the original patch again and check if that solves that problem.
Also can't remember any "landlady" issues when I played it yesterday.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I haven't had a Problem too.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
OK. I checked and the issue was my fault. Ignore what I said. Sorry for all the confusion.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks, but I don't have an account there (had big troubles with them, lost some money).
I'll wait for the release here on F95. But don't have much time today anyway (some work to do at home this weekend)

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Thanks, but I don't have an account there (had big troubles with them, lost some money).
I'll wait for the release here on F95. But don't have much time today anyway (some work to do at home this weekend)
It's alright if you don't have time I just wanted to say you don't need a account there as it is a Public Post. :)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
It's alright if you don't have time I just wanted to say you don't need a account there as it is a Public Post. :)
Thanks for the info. I still avoid them as much as I can. Last time I downloaded something there a few hours later I got an automatic mail that my account has issues and I should contact the staff there. Funny, I don't even have an account there anymore...

Well, I've seen the game download is also available on moonbox homepage, too. I'll get it there and I try to squeeze the update in (need a break from my outside work anyway)

Edit: the Mod/port update is finished

Last edited:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Thanks for the info. I still avoid them as much as I can. Last time I downloaded something there a few hours later I got an automatic mail that my account has issues and I should contact the staff there. Funny, I don't even have an account there anymore...

Well, I've seen the game download is also available on moonbox homepage, too. I'll get it there and I try to squeeze the update in (need a break from my outside work anyway)
Do it in your own pace, don't rush it if you have something more important to do, I belive we can all wait a bit for it. :) (y)

Reactions: Mesmo19

SirBio

Feb 7, 2019
View attachment 1638029

Overview:
This Mod adds a walkthrough + game point hints for choices.
Info: Mod downloads already includes the Taboo (incest) patch

===================================
July 13, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.58
===================================

Updated: 2024-07-13
Game: Grandma's House
Creator: MoonBox - - - - -
Modder: KoGa3 - F95zone / /
Mod Version: Part 4: v0.58 (Part 1: v0.16a, Part 2: v0.37a, Part 3: v0.53)
Game Version: v0.58 (v0.16, v0.37, v0.53)
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod for game Part 1 / v0.16:

Mod for game Part 2 / v0.37:

Mod for game Part 3 / v0.53:

Mod for game Part 4 / v0.54 and up:

Download Mod with WT
(incl. Taboo Patch) v0.58WT (1MB)
-

Second Mod version with WT and jukebox player
(incl. Taboo Patch), v0.58MusicWT (~60MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.58MusicWT (~370MB)
(incl. Taboo Patch)
-

preview pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2372802 View attachment 2372803 View attachment 2372804 View attachment 2372805 View attachment 2372806

Optional:
If needed here a save from the beginning of v0.54
(on save page 1)

or also from every game chapter end v0.54 and up
(on save page 1)
:love: :love: :love: :love:

Thank you for the update sir (y)(y)(y)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote