Ren'Py - Granter of Your Desires - R [v0.17] [MaxCoffee]

1. 2.00 star(s)

riderin

Absolute bare minimum of a game. Grind stats, in a boring way, unlock more scenes. That it, nothing what you can't find anywhere else.

Game is emulating the persona 5 mechanics of attributes, but there is really no depth to it, you repeat same actions until you hit the trashold to unlock next scene, then you figure out what you need to do to unlock next treshold for next scene, repeat this for 3 girls you golden. Each girl has 3 scenes, and all of them are well, basic. There is no charm in writing, the characters act quipping like in a game, but lack of actual meat in writting to make them shine as in the game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ethanruin

First persona 5 game I've played that didn't make the characters look like monstrosities, the animations were really nice, the models were good even if the faces were just a little emotionless, Makoto's thighs were fire and I'm counting the minutes until I see some Kawakami action. Maybe deserves a 4/5 but with it being this early on it has some absurd potential and doesn't deserved to be trapped under a perfect score.

Edit: Fuck yeah Kawakami