Seeking Graphic violence Tag is not cutting it for my taste

bolkbogan

Jul 1, 2017
Hey there!
I would appreciate some recommendation for fellow degenerates like me. And just a disclaimer, this is only for fantasy/games.
I feel like the ''Graphic Violence'' tag is too tame, in my opinion and having difficulties finding good games for me.

I am looking for game, preferably VN but open to other that require the mouse only ( don't wanna play those platformers or beat them up) where you can do horrible things and that have more than just the victim dying. I'd prefer a visual representation of the act but a good description is nice too. I'm hoping to have a game where you can fuck with monsters and humans, male or female. (Bi)

RapeDay was among my favorite of game, since you could do just about anything to anyone. and the game just didn't give a fuck (For example, fucking the Gilf zombie in front of her daughter and killing your victims. Fucking zombies was kinda nice too.)

Ravager is also a good option but a bit limited for my taste. But I do love the description when you plunge your teeth into someone. (Love that you could fuck fembois too)

I tried Kronos Time Titan, I liked the idea, but for example when you defeat an enemy and use ''kill'' they just lies down.
I want to be able to follow through after the kill. Or any acts of intense pain while fucking would be nice too. (Choking, stabbing, among others)

Desert Stalker was, to my taste, lacking in description or gore. But it was enjoyable.

Thank you for the suggestions in advance!