Graphing designer wanted

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hi All
Not sure if I am right place – but I give it try….
I am searching a very good graphic designer that has huge knowledge in Daz Studio.
I have made my own adult game with 20 releases – a very complex game with a huge amount of events – balanced in all terms and extremely complex.
It has been my idea to go to a new level in adult games. So far I have made 500 images and could easily release first intro part, but as I want to make a - no compromise game - I have instead decided to search for a good designer.
I am fairly good to make the images myself – but to be honest I am not that good in lightning, shaders and especially having the skin looks natural. For me it is very important that the figure looks as natural as possible – no plastic dolls in my game, please
I am searching a designer with high skills in improving renders.
Economy: Quite easy – I will use Patreon to finance it – we simply share the income and deduct what we need to buy from Renderosity and maybe later more and better graphic cards for you. I will maintain the Patreon site.
As the game will go to a new level of adult games – I expect fairly many subscribers that will give us both a reasonable income.
When we have agreed – in the beginning – it will mostly be fine tuning and rendering – later on more to do.
If you consider this – please send me a PM at CelavieGroup@gmail.com – tell me what you can do – about your equipment and maybe an example of your work.
The game will be a close cooperation, sharing ideas etc so I need to be sure that you are stable, productive and reliable.
It is my plan that intro of the game can be released soon after we have agreed.
I hope that at least 1 designer is interested, so I can get the game released.
I am looking forward to your feedback, thanks.
Cheers /Bob

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Not looking for work, but just FYI 20 high quality images made with Daz per day is a lot.

You're basically asking someone to work 8+ hours per day to split an income that isn't even there yet.

And expecting lots of Patreon support is just a recipe for disaster.

Reactions: bas

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Not looking for work, but just FYI 20 high quality images made with Daz per day is a lot.

You're basically asking someone to work 8+ hours per day to split an income that isn't even there yet.

And expecting lots or Patreon support is just a recipe for disaster.
Thanks for your reply. The renders can be done through Shadow that should be able to make 1 image per 30 minute, however I have no access from my country. For me it is more important to find somebody that can make the right shadows and lighting. Concerning Patreon - yes and no - I have been working with persons that gains more than USD 10K per month with less activity.