Ren'Py - Abandoned - Gravity Files [v1.1 Full] [CritBlix]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Nobody should play the game in the current state as there is nothing in this game. Feels less than a demo, barely one scene if you can call it that. If this game ever gets development done extending the content will alter the rating, but in current state it is terrible.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

suirad32

A very good start. It has excellent drawings and story hints . Multiple routes which is always good to see but could make more complex and so could cause slower updates . I love that the author has good knowledge about the material and world heis recreating . give it a try if you like gravity falls !
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Xhin

As of 1.1. I like the game so far. There's a quiz but since its renpy, pretty easy to even if you've never seen the show like me. The full part is a bit misleading but I assume that it means that Chapter 1 is finish and the next update will be Chapter 2. Art is pretty great as well. Looking forward to more updates
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

The insanely broken English is topped only by the fact that in this Version "1.1 FULL", there is only one mediocre, quick scene. The art is cute, but this game is 10 minutes tops. Calling 1 chapter a "Full" release is just absurd, especially when apparently, not a single person proof read it.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Jackova

The 2 Star rating is for the decent artwork, because thats about the only good thing in this game, everything else is just a disappointment as of right now.

Of the endings I got in chapter 1, all of them are basically the same little trivia quiz minigame about the show, based on how well you do and earlier choices, you get different endings. Thats super lazy game design.

If you get all the questions wrong, you get cucked. That might be a good punishment for doing bad on the trivia, if the cuck scene didnt imply you were already getting cucked before. That one scene now makes it game-canon that no matter what plot you go through, mabel is fucking and addicted to some other dudes dick.

English is awful, and some lines arent even translated at all.

It looks like Mabel, Wendy, and Pacifica are going to be sluts in this game, which is a shame because it would have been nice to retain their personalities somewhat since this is afterall a parody.

All this game is, is a shitty cuck game that uses the GF characters with decent art. 1 star for the GF theme, 1 Star for the art, No stars for the rest. 2 stars overall
  6. 4.00 star(s)

meigame

My granddaughter made me watch GF a couple months ago and it's one of the few times a show she liked was actually good. This could be great. Gotta ass fuck Mabel and Wendy. Fix text scroll speed. If I set to instant it should be instant, not a scroll. Dig the artwork! A fun 2d look that captures the original series pretty well. Gotta ass fuck Mabel and Wendy. Don't care about the MC as dipper thing - I can call MC Dipper if I want, what does it matter? Same with twincest/incest. We know the relationships, you don't have to spell it out. Gotta ass fuck Mabel and Wendy. Wow, this is way short. Would have been nice if there was some content to start off. The very least you could have done is have Mabel with no panties instead of a mild camel toe. The fans deserve a little pay off don't you think? Gotta ass fuck Mabel and Wendy. Language - yeah typical translation thing but not a huge deal. That can be fixed. And it's the price we pay for english natives not creating a GF parody to begin with - how did this fall through the cracks? Did I mention gotta ass fuck Mabel and Wendy? On further consideration Soos, Stan, MC/Dip triple team Mabel and Wendy. Gnomes pull a train on Mabel. Jesus - everybody gang bangs Mabel and Wendy. Seriously - deviant content quickly please.

would be 5 stars but started short of content - as soon as it fills out it will be a classic. great idea.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Noilen

The drawing is pleasant to the eye, well or it's just I liked this drawing. and if I am not mistaken the characters here are "alive", I mean that their emotions do not seem "wooden". Lets hope for the best and support developers.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

AxelX7

It has found potential in a cartoon known and loved by many with the artwork of the characters being as similar and hot as posible quit dificult to achive from a cartoon of their ages if you ask me.
    The animation of the environment is well made, lets you be with a bit more focuse on what is happining on screen.

It has little to no grammer mistakes from spanish to eng but it's understandable, even regular grammer mistakes happen and are overlooked.
    This is only review of alpha, I would love to see where this can go being that it has already started well.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Paarl

Let's see, it promises a lot, although nothing is shown and it is only the introduction of us and Mabel, at least I could see that it depends on the first choice, it changes its way of speaking and the final image
    I will have to follow it to see how it evolves, I would give it a 4.5 / 5 but I think it is unfair to give it 4
  10. 5.00 star(s)

thevampirate

excellent artwork but there's not a ton i can say as this is the alpha (first) release. if you are a fan of hand drawn vs 3d models then put this on your radar. One minor nitpick is the english isnt perfect but its much better than a machine translation. When it booted it defaulted to spanish and had to be swapped to english so i assume thats the coders main language.