VN - Others - Completed - Great Deceiver [Final] [Empress]

1. 5.00 star(s)

bathra

I waited for this game to be translated!
    Old Fan of Active Soft Games which is Empress today AND of course
    played Elf games since i was little.

Story: Is straight forward, you only can influence the ending. (3)
    You should have played the game Starless before, cause this story spoils Character/Company intensions too much. Story is shocking & sexy as always, but very short.

Artwork: Can't get better! Censorship ist there, but its not too annoying.

Summary: A wonderfull trip/ride! IF you are ready for it!!

Bonus: Gest Star (Elf Character): Kisaku (also known from H-Movies: Isaku, Shusaku, Kisaku Series)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lycan____

The game does not deserve a low rating, it is a high quality game as every empress game, the sad thing is the obvious budget cuts they had which forced them to reduce the scope of the game massively,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

neet hell

yeah, short shitty and way too cruel

why can't there be no revenge ending in this series, is that too much to ask for?

the other reviews said all there need be said already, one choice between 3 options decides which one of the 3 endings you'll get

I'd recommend not to waste too much time on it and just press ctrl to see all the CG
  4. 1.00 star(s)

マティタ

Disappointed with this one, three mediocre endings, lacks content and is short compared to other Empress games (especially Starless). This is by far the weakest Empress game that I have played.
    Oh and it's censored. (n)
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Viraqua

There's only one choice, leading to three bad ends and no good ends. The plot was juvenile, the main character was an idiot, and there was no character development between the main character and Suzuka. This game is obviously a quick cash grab at the beginning of the Pandemic that was thrown together with what they had and sold...hopefully. True disappointment.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Eliza12

Mosaic censorship ruins the game. All the other games from this developer were uncensored, yet this one is censored. Shiravune and Johren are definitely the worst localizer. The game itself is also not as good as the other Empress work, its very short and almost has no choices.