Version: V2
Language: Japanese

Download:

Preview Images:
RJ106740_img_smp1.jpg RJ106740_img_smp2.jpg RJ106740_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Ok, so even tho I said the link of anime sharing didn't work, I actually had an idea of the torrent it linked trough wich seemed abandoned, but I still tried, and after a long incativity of the torrent a seed popped out, and in the span of 1/2 months I finally got it to 100%, and I can now explain the difference in weight, the torrent weighted 750,5 Mb but the actual thing is 501,1 Mb, the rest is padding files cause it was used BitComet to share it, now this folder of 501,1 Mb has some text files, a CG folder, and then two folders one with the first and one with the second version of the game, now seems like there isn't much of a change cause the difference in weight of these two folders is just around 2Kb and from what I checked this difference of weight is only beacause of the file Game.rgss2a, so whatever the update was, it was something in there

Anyway that's all, along with this comment I'll also edit away all that text in the OP and put the download for the second version of the game

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
Ok, so even tho I said the link of anime sharing didn't work, I actually had an idea of the torrent it linked trough wich seemed abandoned, but I still tried, and after a long incativity of the torrent a seed popped out, and in the span of 1/2 months I finally got it to 100%, and I can now explain the difference in weight, the torrent weighted 750,5 Mb but the actual thing is 501,1 Mb, the rest is padding files cause it was used BitComet to share it, now this folder of 501,1 Mb has some text files, a CG folder, and then two folders one with the first and one with the second version of the game, now seems like there isn't much of a change cause the difference in weight of these two folders is just around 2Kb and from what I checked this difference of weight is only beacause of the file Game.rgss2a, so whatever the update was, it was something in there

Anyway that's all, along with this comment I'll also edit away all that text in the OP and put the download for the second version of the game
can you please use mega or something like that because for some reason I cant get it with mediafire

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
can you please use mega or something like that because for some reason I cant get it with mediafire
Mega seems to require a registration, so I uploaded it to , see if you can from there, if not then surely I'll go for mega