Seeking Great RPGM games (with good stories)

dylandog

Aug 5, 2016
Hello! I was curious about what RPGM games this comunity can suggest me that have good stories and do not suck in terms of gameplay. Possibly games that already have enough content (if not a lot too) and that are completed or that will be hopefully compleded some distant day in the future (so no abandoned games, as much as they can be nice ones like The Coceter Chronicles). Possibly western made games, but that's less important than the other conditions.

I already played and really liked: The Last Sovereign, Selena One Hour Agent (an hidden gem that I discovered just this month), The Proteus Effect.

I will play already: Roundscape Adorevia, Peasant's Quest and maybe Succulence.

I didn't like: Lust Epidemic (It didn't really hook me), ICSTOR's RPGM games and Legend of Queen Opala (too much too soon? I don't know).

So what I mostly want is: an RPGM game with good story, enough content and not abandoned. Do you think you can help me?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Hmm, trying to find some you haven't mentioned.
Nano-control: Not much of a story, unless you count mind-control-all-the-ladies. But it has content.
Khendovirs Chronicles Rinets Quest could be interesting to you.
Desecration of Wings as well.

Reactions: dylandog

dylandog

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I know there aren't many games like that, I'm mostly hoping I have overlooked some of them. I just like that when an RPGM game is done good, it can have both a great story and quite some good gameplay/mechanics (that usually Ren'Py games lack).
I will look at your suggestions, thanks!

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
i've started playing Harem Collector and it's really good(recommended) and as you can see from my signature that i am a fan of Peasant's Quest, but i see that you intend to play it soon; good choice:cool:

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Ideology in Friction
I haven't played the Append version, so my comments are about the original version.
A long and might I say, captivating, story. The story is dull in the first half, but it rapidly accelerates in captivation in the second half, so quickly such that I say, slow down, I haven't finished digesting the previous revelation yet!

Note: the gameplay is so stupidly easy (even for RPG Maker standards) that I'm surprised the game needed an Easy mode.

Apostle
Better gameplay: good amount of strategy needed in team setup

Last edited:

Waltzzac

Jun 1, 2020
Can someone link the thread(if there is one) to the game Khendovirs Chronicles: Rinets Quest because I can't find it.

Feb 26, 2018
You may enjoy my games, and . Sytopian is about an alien that crashes on a small planet, and you have to protect her from evil forces trying to get her back while hiding her from your provincial neighbors. Text based sex with some pixel images. Runs a couple hours. Recently completed.

Miss Agatha's Palace focuses on a trio of friends out to save some princesses. Turn from hometown hero to universal savior overnight! Fully animated, hand drawn 2D and voice acted sex scenes. Your choices matter in this game, depending on what you do you can wind up with up to seven different girls. Whole game runs about 1 hour, but has lots of content.

Reactions: kiran213