[R>Writer] Share Unpaid Great Story In mind, looking to team up with a coder/animator to create a game

Vorshayla

Aug 30, 2020
Please read the Recruitment & Services guidelines before posting:
https://f95zone.to/threads/please-read-before-posting.31743/

- The templates for recruitment and services posts are at the bottom of the post
- Make sure to add any applicable prefixes to your thread

Hi all,

Long time lurker and downloader of games and content, and figured I'd give something back. I am looking to put my ideas into a platform where others can enjoy an adult game with a story. English is my first language, and it always makes me a little annoyed when games with updates are released and there are spelling mistakes or grammatical mistakes that ruin the immersion experience.

I do have a regular job so this will be part time for me, however it's mainly written, I just have to share the concept with someone who can make adult novels or adult games to bring my vision to life on the screen so to speak.

Should this project get off the ground we can discuss Patreon or whatever and I'm flexible with the split going more to the animator/coder than myself

If interested in partnering up please reply and I will get back to you

Thank you

Taulie

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, im a senior developer by day and long time lurker here at night. I too decided a while back I wanted to be on the producing side for once. I have since implemented a couple of prototypes (like I reimplemented the first 30 mins of a well known semi abandoned game that's on here) and am trying to write something of my own but solo, progress is slow. If you have a great story, I am sure I can make it work on a computer. I'll also be working part time and rev share sounds great. If you want we can have a chat on discord (Taedan # 2655) to see if we click.