Seeking Greatest Text-based Games with Adult Content

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
As stated in the title, can we get a list? I am already aware of Corruption of Champions, Trials in Tainted Space, Fall of Eden, Exile of Aphrodisia (maybe not really text-based), Free Cities (and mods), Lilith's Throne, and Carnal Coup (maybe got the name wrong with this one). I'm asking for more because of a recent discovery: Flexible Survival. To think that such an old game would never be mentioned in ordinary recommendation lists. For me, text based is probably the only medium in which adult-ish games can transform themselves into very rich and LONG experiences. Run of the mill visual novels and dating sims that require heavy art content (3d or 2d) are almost always still in development. Exceptions to this rule are the adult JRPG's of course (don't mind if you put examples up in this thread).

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Anything by Goblinboy- Still the best adult content games ever made. These include:

Camping Trip (aka School Dreams 1)
School Dreams 2
School Dreams 3
Gift of Phallius 1,2 &3
Meteor
Tesliss Equation

Thank me later

Reactions: scrumbles

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I can second the school dreams games, they are quite well written. They're the only text based games I've played, but I played them because of the writing.

ThatOneLamp

Sep 12, 2017
Not sure if you knew but corruption of champions 2 demo thing is out. just another thing to keep updates on

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
As stated in the title, can we get a list? I am already aware of Corruption of Champions, Trials in Tainted Space, Fall of Eden, Exile of Aphrodisia (maybe not really text-based), Free Cities (and mods), Lilith's Throne, and Carnal Coup (maybe got the name wrong with this one). I'm asking for more because of a recent discovery: Flexible Survival. To think that such an old game would never be mentioned in ordinary recommendation lists. For me, text based is probably the only medium in which adult-ish games can transform themselves into very rich and LONG experiences. Run of the mill visual novels and dating sims that require heavy art content (3d or 2d) are almost always still in development. Exceptions to this rule are the adult JRPG's of course (don't mind if you put examples up in this thread).
1. Degrees of Lewdity
2. Girl Life
3. Strive for Power
4. Something Unlimited
5. No Haven

• Red Heart
Reactions: dollhasuna

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
You can find most of Goblinboy's games here:
This is a list of Adrift games on the site, most of them are awesome:
Academy of fetishes is a recent favourite of mine:

Eslon Vonday

Nov 8, 2020
I really liked The Masculine Mystique on TF games. Its pretty gay and very incomplete (abandoned) but if you've ever wanted to be a boy that was turned into a girl posing as a boy that gets raped in a high school shower I think it might be your only option.
I commend you on that epic fucking mind twister at the end man.