Greeting world! New dev here!

PoiluSansNom

Feb 10, 2022
Hi everyone,

I'm PoiluSansNom but you can call with your favorite nickname, I'll be fine with it. ;)

So, to be straight, I'm a nerd, I'm fond of video games and a jack-o'-all-trade dev (even if programing is my speciality).
I'm a froggie so the bad news is I could sometimes express myself with some sort of lame phrasing. The good news is I could eventualy help in your translation from english to french.

So I guess you may have understood my presence in here : being in a place in which adult games are treated like any game project, ie with a community mind and no shame to the imagination nor censorship in the content. (Non-adult games are of course fine too!)

To me, being part of a community is working with sharing and mutual helps so anyone in need could get some tips/resources. Thus I would be glad to provide some tech support in your projects since I know making a game is an hard task requiring patience and organisation, especially when it comes to perfectionnism and ambition. I am far from being the most experienced dev, but my knowledge in programing, design and maths may eventualy be useful.

I also plan to create games myself but nothing to show yet since I just started to do something serious after many tech exercices.

I wish you all a sweet day (or night!!) and can't wait to meet you all.

Thanks for reading!