Greetings all

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
So first off, I have to say that I wasn't really aware that these games/visual novels even existed until several months ago when I came across "House Party" on Steam and my first thought was "WTF is this?", but I watched the video for it and laughed so much that I added it to my Wishlist for future purchase and finally got around to purchasing it about a month ago. While I am enjoying playing that one I felt it was lacking "something" but of course I didn't really know what.

Then I spotted "Man of the House" on Steam, and my first thought was that it looked a bit like "House Party" so I clicked the link, read about it, watched the video and thought "Why not? Let's give it a go!" so I bought it! lol I started playing, and, so far I'm loving it!

So then I started wondering about other games similer to "House Party" and "Man of the House" so started doing some rather random internet searches. Found a couple of hosting sites so I was able to explore and see all these other games. Decided to try a few out, partly to see if I was actually interested or just curious. Needless to say I am loving these games, I cannot believe I've been playing video games for so long and didn't know anything about these adult visual novels/games. I've played almost 30 different ones so far, a couple of them were disappointing, but for the most part I've enjoyed them. Recently completed "Babysitter" which I quite enjoyed and then started "Freeloading Family" which I'm really enjoying.

I plan to continue searching for more games to download and play, I've even created a list of games to download and play. Been sort of "lurking" around these forums for about a week or so and decided I should just sign up so I could actually start asking questions and get more involved. Which leads me to this post, my first one which I've used to introduce myslef a little. Looking forward to spending more time around here so that I can find even more fun games to play! ;)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Welcome GrizzlyUK! Hope you get to post more often and find the VN's that'll get the juices flowing :p

Reactions: GrizzlyUK

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Thanks to those who have taken the time to post a welcome reply. :) Afriad I've been a wee bit busy searching for more VN's to download and try. Currently up to 36 downloaded and still searching! Still can't believe I've been missing out on all these great works of art and literature for all these many years!

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Welcome in this Great Community !!!
Don't be afraid to post more , here there are only nice people , ready to share their passion , helping each other to help find the right game you are looking for !!!!

Enjoy !!!!

Reactions: GrizzlyUK

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Welcome in this Great Community !!!
Don't be afraid to post more , here there are only nice people , ready to share their passion , helping each other to help find the right game you are looking for !!!!

Enjoy !!!!
Thanks, don't worry I'll start posting more soon enough. I usually spend a little time lurking to get a better understanding of how a forum works etc. But you are right, so far I've only seen nice, friendly folks around here! :)

Reactions: Fantabaldu