• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Greetings and Thank You

Hidden Dreams

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Not really new here, I've been using this site for some time but haven't really posted. I'm getting ready to release my first VN and figured it was time to get rid of my "don't post any links" banner.

Every time I've felt I needed to ask a question, I could find it was already asked and answered on here, so I never knew what to post.

I'd just like to say thanks to this community for being quite friendly, accepting and a tremendous help in forums. Also, thank you to developers and other contributors for providing a ton of inspiration. When I first discovered this community, I thought the games/VNs looked like an enormous amount of work and something I would never be able to do. But now after countless hours of trial and error, and searching these forums for answers, I feel like I was only half right. So, whether my VN is popular or not, I appreciate the drive that was put into me to learn some new skills and get a hobby I really enjoy. Looking forward to finally contributing on here.

Cheers

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
We're in the same boat. Mostly lurked in the beginning, started posting more and more, and finally started working on my own project. Daunting, but doable. And one of those things I'm doing just as much for me than anyone.

Good luck with your project!

Reactions: CigarRex