Greetings from homebuild adult toy developer

TempestMAx

May 21, 2021
Hi everyone, this is Tempest.

I have an ongoing project to create homebuild adult toys. These are designed to be easy to build from 3D printed and off-the-shelf parts. They are also every easy to control as the commands are sent to them via a simple USB serial protocol. The basic version of the OSR2, my main robot design, is now available for free for anyone who wants to have a go at building one.

I'm interested in connecting with game developers who are interested in having a go at driving one of my robots. I am happy to share examples of existing code (python and C#) used to do this.

7EBFB4A6-6BCC-4A2F-A4D0-AA6DB0ADD9F1.GIF
(OSR2 being driven by a Virt-a-Mate plugin)

IMG_2802.jpg
(OSR2 Stroker Robot with twist and valve add-ons)

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0 and Cul

TempestMAx

May 21, 2021
Hi, and thanks!

Every so often I get someone who is into VNs or dating simulators ask if my devices are compatible. I don’t really know much about this area, but I’m very happy to help. So here I am.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Woah those contraptions looks cool, id join up with big sex toy companies and show them your skills since sex bots (actual robots made of silicone) are currently being tested and constantly developed to give lonely souls the closest imitation to real sex there is