Greetings, long time lurker deciding to properly introduce myself

unclebane

Jul 6, 2021
Greetings guys, as the title says I have been lurking for a long time the forum but decided to introduce myself, I hope some people may have heard about me already online but if you haven't it is fine, is not like Im that known really, I have been for a little over a year already translating some hentai mangas and doujins under my own name, you can find some of my releases over panda:

or mangadex (you can't see my NSFW releases unless you make an account there) :

and during this year I have also being trying to build up a community server focused for artists and lately game developers too for come and promote their artwork or games to the audience I have been building up, also lately I have been thinking myself in properly start in game development, I have been for many years messing with programming and game dev stuff and similar other stuff, from way way back that Unity was even a household name in the market but I have never made a proper game project and release it yet and I would like to change that, so I would like if possible if anyone is interested here to try my stuff once I start releasing it since I would like to hear opinions and suggestions in some stuff, personally I would like to make gameplay heavy games, I have no issues with story heavy stuff but I feel we have a big lack of more gameplay stuff on the NSFW field, specially the western made stuff.
also in the really odd change anyone here happens to be interested what I'm working on, be it some other translation work or me finally doing game dev stuff, you could come and join me on my server which I'm more active at:

• Hey there
Reactions: fyl3toys

unclebane

Jul 6, 2021
want to make an update after almost a year of posting this one:
I have been not just still doing some of my translation stuff whenever I have been able to get some free time, I also around december did something I always wanted to start and was do a more serious archival of hentai manga, doujins and hentai OVAs along other stuff in the hopes of anyone that has wished for a local hosting of these stuff to now have the option for doing so:

unclebane
UBUCA-v1-png-275×177-.png

of the projects I initially mentioned on my post I wish to hopefully release some demos Soon™️ so I would like for people here to check them out and give me their opinions, thank you very much.