Greetings to everyone

hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

it is really hard to make this kind of post on a forum with a lot of deviated things and fetishes but i thought i will give it a try. So, here i am - the loneliest person in the world. I play mostly to escape my real life problems and loneliness. I really like the "incest" games with problematic and well-thought plot, beautiful MILFs and lots of lingerie! I like those type of games, because in a way i can put myself in a spot where i am a loved by someone and she (mostly older than me) actually care about me and have some interests in me. I know it sounds sad but it is as it is. The games from this site really help me to keep my head up. The best games i already play/ed are in my opinion: Milf City (no questionable plot, well explained feelings) , The Tyrant (without NTR), Man of the House, Lust Epidemic (NLT models are awesome) and of course Foot of the Mountains with lovely Melinda. I also like Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel and Max's Life. I hope that everyone who reads it have a nice day and i wish you well!

Reactions: Zulio11

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Welcome in Our Great Community !!!
Really happy You decided to come out from the shades ant to share more thinks with us ; this is the sense of the community !!!!

Enjoy Always !!!

Reactions: Zulio11

Zulio11

Sep 27, 2018
Dont worry my friend we Care about you. loneliness will fade away, but Love for good Games will never. Greetings from hungary

Rudzi

May 3, 2018
games with problematic and well-thought plot
Well I play such games out of hedonistic reasons in which I prefer to turn off my current train of thought (that sometimes gets hard to keep on rails due to overheat) but it is understandable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight