Greetings ya horny bastards!! lol

Crossroads-Radio

Oct 26, 2024
Hey, what's up... it's Crossroads Radio and I have no idea what to do on this forum. My good friend sent me a link and recommended I join, and promised he'd send me videos of a French pop singer named Alizee shaking her booty while she dances.

Anyhow, I'm an SFM animation creator, and I'm thinking about delving into Blender in 2025. Anyhow, I'm also into creating story based animation with dialogue, and I'll list out what I also enjoy using in my content as far as genre, kinks and fetishes:
-Virgin Defloration (I can guarantee all my stories will revolve around this)
-Life is Strange (Max Caulfield is my girl, and I love the other girls too. Just a bunch of All-American teens (18 and up) getting caught up in sexy time.
-Ellie... the adult version. Next to Max Caulfield, Ellie is a secondary favorite.
- Other 18 and up characters, mainly with skinny body builds.
-Interracial encounters. Hey, I think it's a beautiful thing. Although most of my followers prefer BLACKED parody content, I'm also into interracial in general. Like Hispanic/Asian/Arabic men with white women... or actually, just women of different race than the men. So it could be an Asian girl with Hispanic guy, or Asian guy with a White girl, doesn't always have to be BLACKED in particular.
-Monster Fucking... Yeah, originally I got into animation to create monster fucking, until I made the Last of Ellie, and then when I brought up the idea of BLACKED parodies, suddenly everyone wanted more of that. But, I'm finally working on a Halloween project with werewolves, tentacles, and other monsters starring... Hermione!!! Be on the look out.
-Tacos... bro, for real.. I just love tacos.

But yeah, overall... storytelling first and foremost. Some stories could be raunchy and deprave, and others intimate and erotic. It varies with each story. Fuck... I don't know what else to say. I think I'm gonna go make eggs and bacon, I'm starving.

Reactions: hereatsfba