Greetings

DenizenX

Jan 30, 2018
Howdy all. Soon to be dev here. I'm kinda new around here and had a question about uploading. I noticed that a lot of users are tagged with an uploader tag. Is this a special privilege needed to upload games. And if so how do I obtain said privileges?

Thanks

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Howdy all. Soon to be dev here. I'm kinda new around here and had a question about uploading. I noticed that a lot of users are tagged with an uploader tag. Is this a special privilege needed to upload games. And if so how do I obtain said privileges?

Thanks
Read the rules and faq section for an answer at the 99% of the possible questions.

DenizenX

Jan 30, 2018
I had read that but missed some of the links in the text the first time. Their not indicated as links in any way. So just to be clear since I only plan to put up the game I made I should just pm it to an uploader? What information should I provide for them?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I had read that but missed some of the links in the text the first time. Their not indicated as links in any way. So just to be clear since I only plan to put up the game I made I should just pm it to an uploader? What information should I provide for them?
If you are the Developer then you can make a thread for your game.... then you get the dev status

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Bask in the glow of my fancy tags, little people!

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Welcome to the site! Please be sure to read our .