Daz Grey screen at the opening of DAZ

Anton3DP

May 24, 2017
Hey guys I'm having some trouble. I have a problem for a few hours now. I tried to fix it but I can't find the solution. I accidentally closed DAZ while he was opening and now everytime that I launch DAZ Studio I get this grey screen

Sans titre.png

I can't do anything with it. It'll just stay like this. But when I go full screen via DAZ interface I can see the viewport but not the tabs on the side.

Sans titre 2.png

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling DAZ from scratch but I still have the same issue. If someone have an idea of what I'm supposed to do I'm gladly taking it.

Thank you in advance for your help

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Looks like your layout has gotten messed up. When in the first mode, go to Window > Workspace > Select Layout and pick one of the available layouts. That should put things back into one of the "standard" arrangements.

I have my own preferred layout - once you get the windows all the way you like them, you can save it as a layout, which allows you to restore it later if it either gets messed up or if you've had to use windows you don't normally use.

Reactions: Anton3DP

Anton3DP

May 24, 2017
Looks like your layout has gotten messed up. When in the first mode, go to Window > Workspace > Select Layout and pick one of the available layouts. That should put things back into one of the "standard" arrangements.

I have my own preferred layout - once you get the windows all the way you like them, you can save it as a layout, which allows you to restore it later if it either gets messed up or if you've had to use windows you don't normally use.
That worked fine thanks a lot !