Ren'Py - Abandoned - Grim Times [v0.2] [Oncestr]

1. 5.00 star(s)

FunForFree

i see a lot of potential here!
    The art is great and the animations are smooth finnally something that isnt just 2 pics goin back and forth.
    and there is no forced grind!
    hope for more updates soon :)

needed more charactes so... njwpeirouthcvaozwn84vtrhoas8ritv
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Ken Moreno

Its worth a try the game is still in early development but I really like what I see curvy futas with big body proportions and some very nice renders is a formula for a very successful game in the futanari community if the dev puts in the work and manages to keep polishing the game and adding sex content each update.

For now I think its a 4 out of 5 dont want to be too harsh on a game that is just starting but I will keep updating the rating and the review as more updates drop.

For now If your a fan of futa, a fan of big curvy women or both I recommend you try it even if it has little content at the moment its worth getting your feet wet before the good stuff drops later

I think the game just needs more sex content with dialogue in general because animations are really good top notch ,also there are some grammar errors if the dev can deliver quality updates and iron out these problems along with a few other minor ones like there not being any dialogue or cumshots then the game will definitely will be a 5 out of 5.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

R4ND0M USER

It pains me to say this, but for a v0.1 this futa protagonist game does not deliver yet. There is almost no meaningful dialogue, the English/spelling/gammar is also bad which doesn't help. There isnt much content at all, and the sex content you get isn't of what I call high quality. Well the animations are good, but after clicking "Fuck Girl X" you have 2 animations to chose from, no talking or descriptive text at all and no cum shots in the end.
    To further sour my mood, there is what looks like the beginig of a grindy Sandbox/pointless and click, in place, where you seemingly have to spend your "days" clicking "work" X times until you reach X proficency and then get a lewd scene...

But it is a Futa Protagonist game so I have to at minumum give 2 stars for ticking that box.