3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
banner_f95.png

Overview:
Grimgate
is an adult action RPG in an open-world fantasy setting, heavily influenced by Dungeons and Dragons and Western fantasy series such as The Elder Scrolls and The Witcher. Sword, sorcery, sex and story will come together to create a beautiful and immersive fantasy world.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-19
Release Date: 2020-08-18
Developer: Grave Companions - - @Grave Companions
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Minimum Specifications:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Thanks l8rdude for the crack

Grimgate_v0.1.0_screen01.jpg Grimgate_v0.1.0_screen02.jpg Grimgate_v0.1.0_screen03.jpg morgan_dialogue.png

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
I'm honestly surprised, this seems like an interesting project. I hope we get a lot more development on the RPG aspects, I like actual good stories and side quests with some measure of difference. So I patiently wait to see what happens.
Oh there will be! This is mostly just an animation test scene and a little demo to demonstrate visual quality and feel, lots of story and RPG elements to come ASAP.
Thanks so much for your interest :)
~ Anika

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
Any other plan fetishes?
Just wanted to ask, how far will you take this game, in the matter of fetishes?
Sexual interactions will be fairly vanilla by community standards but there will likely be BDSM themes involved with certain characters and storylines. Main priority is high quality, lovingly crafted animations.
~ Anika

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
Just wanted to ask, how far will you take this game, in the matter of fetishes?
will you stick to usual corruption type or do you plan to make something more dirty such as bestiality/urination/monster/ any crazy thing fappable?

For a moment I thought that bdsm was already included, when I saw that girl training, spanking that doll with a whip, my bad, not notice it was something different.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/393505_Grimgate_v0.1.0_screen01.jpg
As stated above, this will be vanilla by community standards. So this would involve human on human, or human on humanoid race sexual interactions (e.g. elf, orc, succubi/incubi). Light-moderate BDSM (restraints, dom/sub dynamic, body worship. No direct violence, beastiality or non-con).
These interactions will mostly integrate into the game as quest rewards, cutscenes as a result of relationship management, or a service to be bought with in-game currency (e.g. at a brothel).
We hope to make this "super-fappable" by having high quality models, animations, audio and fluid effects. :D

Hope this helps clarify our vision for the sex interactions :)

~ Anika

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
The saddest part about this game is that it looks quite good, but will almost certainly never have pregnancy mechanics.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
damn first realease and its over 1 gig, finally i like when the game is big to start out with, myself i dont like game below 1 gig

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Grave Companions are bringing Indie-AAA standards to the adult community while staying true to the familiar and much loved high-fantasy gaming genre.
This part was genuinely off-putting. I mean, by all means state high ideals and objectives, but leave the actual rating to independent third parties. Ambition is cool; arrogance, especially arrogance not yet earned in this project, not so much.

Nice to see Unity actually being put to work though. You might want to add recommended and minimum specs you expect will be needed to complete the game. It would probably be a pretty negative experience for anyone who could play the demo and maybe the first couple of updates, but then couldn't complete, and hadn't been warned.

Reactions: Shaman Zuma

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
This part was genuinely off-putting. I mean, by all means state high ideals and objectives, but leave the actual rating to independent third parties. Ambition is cool; arrogance, especially arrogance not yet earned in this project, not so much.

Nice to see Unity actually being put to work though. You might want to add recommended and minimum specs you expect will be needed to complete the game. It would probably be a pretty negative experience for anyone who could play the demo and maybe the first couple of updates, but then couldn't complete, and hadn't been warned.
Thanks for the feedback :) Perhaps could use some rewording, we are not claiming it to look or feel AAA at this stage, but that we are setting the standards of the development of our game to those of AAA. In terms of polish and feel. :)
Sure, will update with min specs.

~ Anika

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes