Unity - Abandoned - Grimgate [v0.4.0] [Grave Companions]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v0.4.0

There really isnt even game to review, its so bare bones that its not even worth to use your bandwidth, plus its been abandoned, so there is no hope for this game to be worth a 2 GB download.

Move on, there is nothing to see.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

FartingRainbows

For [v0.4.0]

~This is rubbish, it's not even a game, there's no save/load and no goals nor story.
    ~All there is to do is attack respawning skeletons and watch 7 sex positions.
    ~This 'creation' feels more like Dev's first 3D game and is learning the ropes as they go along.
    ~Dev's mentioned of adding a Character Creator back in 2019, yet it's still not implemented.
    ~Dev's last response to F95 thread was late 2020, around the same time they last post to their Twitter account. It's like they fell into obscurity.
    ~App is super laggy.
    ~There's only 2 people to interact with and all they say is "Hello".
    ~It has the tiniest play area to run around in -the smallest I've seen to date in any 3D game including actual abandoned games.
    ~If all the Dev's that make these type of Medieval games got together and worked on 1 project; we'd have a fully working, bug free, complete game by now.
    ~To find the 7 sex scenes, you gotta 'E' to a basement in a dark room, turn up screen brightness to full, to watch the dismal graphics.
    ~The female MC cannot handle swinging her sword, it throws her off counter-balance.. meaning: you're looking at the skeletons, swing sword, but she automatically faces a different direction totally missing the skeleton.

~Honestly, Don't lower yourself to this trash.. find a better game.

~2 stars:
    +1 for looks in the town square.
    +1 for the sound effects in 4 of the 7 sex scenes.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Fourhorseman

I'm certainly looking toward this game.

It's just fantastic, great animation, and gorgeous MC, by now there's not much content, you have one fight spot, and 8 or 7 sex scenes (wich are damn good), but the ideia of a rpg with nice models and a lot of sex inside of it, and making this happen, not just having sex with an warrior or witch but living in a fantasy world it's enough for me know that when the game launch his final version i'll be addicted to it.

It's in really early stage, there's no command guide as far as i saw, and walking in diagonals could really get some improvement, but again, it's on a really early stage, and i'm amused with what i saw.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ruuub

Im not even kidding this is perhaps THE best looking 3D sexgame I have even seen, Honey Select, Skyrim, VAM, FallenDoll and such have nothing on this. Huge potential obviously and mad credits for the work so far on this crazy ambitious project
  5. 5.00 star(s)

supmydude

Graphics are 10/10, also animations are great, cant wait for more! I think as this develops it's going to end up a pretty amazing game. Definitely a contender here! Keep up the good work!

In this demo, I wish there was a bit more content, such as dialogue and such. I think a bit of a preview of the ideas you have would be pretty dope
  6. 5.00 star(s)

RohtzyrC

It looks good, the girl is cute and the animations are nice :love: I was trying to hit the elf or the horse didn't work lol forgot I was plating a demo test, graphics and animations are nice but I couldn't move the camera up or down on free mode during sex animation, overall the game is promising :love:(y)
  7. 3.00 star(s)

grobulos

So i try this Game, for a Demo it is very small. its written it is inspired of d and d and they promised triple a.
    Lets tell you something about Promises, its mostly empty words. let me tell you why. a triple aaa game needs 3 aaa quality, Story, animation, gameplay.
    Grimgate is not triple a, its one A. Lets be neutral and honest.

ok Gameplay, like Skyrim maybe, but its very close movement needs to find sword and shield, change to Ego not work, my try to attack i was not able to do. Its a Demo ok, i accept it. 3/5Stars a very good begin. Please make the shortcut bigger

Animation, Grafic: Absolut Top, 5 Stars for sure, sexanimation perfect

Story: not exist, no star rating.

And this is why i only give 3 Stars. Normaly it deserves 4 Stars. In this Kind of Project i found great Programer in Grafic, thats not new but its wonderful made.
    Without a little Story, i dont believe it will come out of Sandbox mode like other Games with this quality of Grafics. A good Story fullfil needs and your personal Fantasys, without... you know

i play 0.01 Demo

For me a very good beginning, but to get 4 Stars minimum from me, need Story/Animation+ Grafic/ Gameplay. if something of these 3 points miss, never over 3 Stars from me. And there is no Story, only Sandbox.