Daz Grool

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
I'll just say it: I want grool. Pussy lube. Cunt juice. Snatch sauce. I want it running down my legs and dangling from my pussy lips. I want sticky webs of it connecting my inner thighs. I want to leave a slimy trail like a slutty snail passed through. Well not mine. I'm a dude. That would be weird. I mean for my Daz Studio models.

But I have not been able to find quite the right resources for this. One would assume I could maybe accomplish something with dforce enabled liquids? But I'm grasping at straws I'm afraid.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction? I figure this is about the best possible place to ask.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
It might be possible to do this with FluidOS, although I don't know, not having played with it. I'm guessing getting all the settings right would take a lot of experimentation.

Some of the effect you want might be able to be generated by using one of the "wet skin" products, but then editing the maps so that only selected areas of the skin were wet. That wouldn't give you "webs", but might be able to simulate "running unevenly down the legs."

Reactions: slitherhence

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Some of the effect you want might be able to be generated by using one of the "wet skin" products, but then editing the maps so that only selected areas of the skin were wet. That wouldn't give you "webs", but might be able to simulate "running unevenly down the legs."
Hmm, that's a good idea actually.

Something I thought about... though no idea if it would actually work... would be to create an essentially transparent clothing item that is just various different patterns of wetness or even thin water meshes that mostly follow the skin... but which can also have parts that are dforce enabled for droplets, webs, and the like. Would also make it easy to turn on and off for different scenes. But it will be a while before I've the skills to attempt something like that. So no idea if it can actually work.

Never even heard of fluidos... i'll look into it. Thanks.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
I've seen artist make their own, using zbrush and a liquid brush that just has a bunch of pre made shapes that the artist can piece together, other than that, sculpting and fluid simulation. All the ready made stuff I've seen is just a flat texture image and other than for detailing I don't see people use them all that often.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
You want to learn blender, right? Blender has a good liquid system some people use for cum'inations, so I'd guess this might be a good idea since cum/drool/grool/liquids in general in Daz are pure shit and a pain to work with (you can get good results though, but there is just no native solution in daz)^^

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Something I thought about... though no idea if it would actually work... would be to create an essentially transparent clothing item that is just various different patterns of wetness or even thin water meshes that mostly follow the skin...
Most of the "wet skin" packages use geoshells, which essentially bind themselves to the surface of the character's skin, but can have different textures applied.

but which can also have parts that are dforce enabled for droplets, webs, and the like. Would also make it easy to turn on and off for different scenes. But it will be a while before I've the skills to attempt something like that. So no idea if it can actually work.
You might be able to do this by taking the mesh from the character itself, and kind of "turning it into conforming clothing" by rigging it appropriately. (Transfer utility, as I recall?) Make the appropriate parts transparent using a transparency map. Then, to pull it away from the character's skin appropriately, you could potentially use the Mesh Grabber.

Never even heard of fluidos... i'll look into it. Thanks.
Note sure whether it would do what you want, but one member here, with a bunch of experimentation, used it to make "live action cum shots."

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
I want sticky webs of it connecting my inner thighs.

I want to leave a slimy trail like a slutty snail passed through.
If I understand well (i'm not sure) the second one should be quite possible, few ideas :

-Using a very bumpy top coat with an edited map/mask where flood happen

topcoat.png

-Modifing an already made wet geoshell where flood happen

20_20popup_20wbd_20daz3d.png

-Adding/creating some wet FX iray decals

02-wetfx-decal--shader-kit-daz3d_1.png

-Adding/creating any kind of dripping props

DAZStudio_FVofAUSpFq.png

-A mix of that

The first one in other hand, making sticky webs from A to B... :unsure:
Simulation with fluid software sounds like a pain in ass to achieve if you want quick results.
My best bet should be photoshop layer or direct transparent FX plane you place between legs/mouths or whatever.
Not sure if it help tho :unsure: