Seeking Group or Forced NTR with Mom

Deleted member 5784152

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2023
Just needed something to do while taking a break from my VN. I know the makeup on the woman looks sort of odd. I just used a premade model. I can change the model if you have a suggestion.
Or if you like it the way she looks here, we can just keep going with the current model.
Let me know if you wanna see where it goes.

Reactions: quNAT

musma

Jun 27, 2023
Hope you have found some since then. As for now, here's some stuff:

Animation:
  • [Nicole's OnlyFans], by matchattea: son ends up finding mom's videos on the web. You can watch it on rule34video. Video ID = [3061168/nicole-onlyfans-60fps-ai2/]
  • [Nicole's Sub Perks], by matchattea: a gangbang recording session, in the mother's own house. You can watch it on rule34video. Video ID = [3082350/nicole-s-sub-perks-60fps-ai/]
  • [A Mother's Pain], by StudioFOW: mom gets gang-raped in front of her son. You can watch it on rule34video. Video ID = [3049873/a-mothers-pain-studiofow/]
Doujinshi:
  • [Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou Matome Ban, 橘さん家ノ男性事情 まとめ版], by Jin (Mtsp): boy gets taken in by family (mom+2 sisters). Eventually all are into a relationship. Women decide to go on a trip (with the guy) when they are most fertile. NTR begins (the mom gets a lot of focus). Pretty famous work as far as i know.
  • [Knock-Up Game], by Arai Kei: the title is pretty self explanatory.
  • [My Mom, The Sex Slave], by Hetata: son watches his mom submitting herself to a guy and his son.
  • [Musuko no Doukyuusei ni Nerawareta Hahaoya, 息子の同級生に狙われた母親], by Rapurando, らぷらんど: bullies bring son to his mom, say "fuck us or else" and hentai logic takes the reigns.
  • [Tomodachi no Hahaoya ga Keitai no Motoyan datta node Yowami o Nigitte Yaritai Houdai shite mita, 友達の母親が恵体の元ヤンだったので弱みを握ってやりたい放題してみた], by Rapurando, らぷらんど: son is made to steal and is recorded. Boys use the evidence to naughty up dear old mom.

Last edited: