Seeking Group/Party Slut [Female MC]

Jan 20, 2020
I'd like a game with a female MC in which u can be submissive to the members of your party/group and basically just act like a party cumdump.
Something like HealSlut or Lust Oddysey. Any engine is fine

I can also accept Male Protagonist in which a member of the party used by everyone else, i would prefer RPGM over anything else for this though

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
No Haven has a trait you can have that allows you to be orally submissive to all your subordinates. But it's definitely just a little extra feature and not a focus. FoC also allows you to be submissive to them individually.

I think Netoria has this with gender-bender MC, and the LI can also become a cumdump for the male party members.

KoD also has some of this optionally, if you stretch "group" to the tribe MC joins. But I've only played the first few hours.

TC might have some gameplay healslutting as well, I haven't played it enough. Some characters do it, not sure if MC can at some point.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2020
No Haven has a trait you can have that allows you to be orally submissive to all your subordinates. But it's definitely just a little extra feature and not a focus. FoC also allows you to be submissive to them individually.

I think Netoria has this with gender-bender MC, and the LI can also become a cumdump for the male party members.

KoD also has some of this optionally, if you stretch "group" to the tribe MC joins. But I've only played the first few hours.

TC might have some gameplay healslutting as well, I haven't played it enough. Some characters do it, not sure if MC can at some point.
Thanks for the reccomendations, i had already played KoD and TC. As For No haven and FoC i dont really enjoy much heavily text-based games so they're not really my cup of tea.

I finished Netoria and it was pretty great, is there anything else like it?