RPGM Grove [v0.308] [Grove Dev]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

LeonJKennedy

DSO Operative
Donor
Mar 15, 2021
tempsnip.png

Overview:
Grove is an M/M focused NSFW RPG following the journey of an adventurer as he attempts to venture into the far north of an unexplored land. You play as Grove, a skilled dragon explorer and cartographer assisting in the main island colonisation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-09-26
Release Date: 2023-02-06
Developer: Grove Dev -
Censored: No
Version: 0.308
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Language Patches: - -
Extras: Gallery Save -

Thank you Fallow Milk for the 100% save.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

d9OGy3.jpg z2bwcO.jpg NErnkJ.jpg LDU__+.jpg f7kXwy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Save with Main story complete and Gallery unlocked

GROVE v0.201\www\save

There may be a bug where the image persists after talking to the Blacksmith. This can be fixed by talking to the Commander on the left side of tavern or viewing a scene.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2021

GROVE v0.201\www\save

Edit: All scenes should be unlocked. If they aren't lmk

There may be a bug where the image persists after talking to the Blacksmith . This can be fixed by talking to the commander on the left side of tavern or viewing a scene.
I think you missed the persistent.rpgsave file. I tried it, it didn't work in my end :/

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Thanks. Being keep watching it for awhile now. It's a very promising scalies game. Can't wait for more :love:

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017

GROVE v0.201\www\save

There may be a bug where the image persists after talking to the Blacksmith. This can be fixed by talking to the Commander on the left side of tavern or viewing a scene.
Can also be fixed by teleporting anywhere using the key item map.

Reactions: Fallow Milk

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Games pretty great bit rough in some places but overall for what there is it delivers hopefully the developers can keep it going to the finish.

Also fair warning this game is not low spec friendly a few spots in the game are made incredibly difficult cause of frame lag (speaking from experience) but doable with patience.

Treize

Aug 10, 2017
The game on Itch.io is V0.203 now with various bug fix and bit of stability improve.

MieGoreng

May 4, 2020
I try to play it with Joiplay, and only found 2 big problem.

First is in forest section when you first time found Kuno attacked by slime. The map is entirely covered by black screen. But you can use cheat to walk across the map. Just go up until you see Grove's head and then go right until the end of the map. Last, go down until you found a way out to the next section.

Second is in Dessert. The map is huge so its very laggy. And the worst part is you must hurry because you can gameover instantly by the heat. Lag made this section very hard. Not only that, the sandstorm on left and right side on this section is covered by black screen too so i can't see where to go. I now stuck at this section.

I found out that not only huge map that make the dessert section lag, the sun heat effects is make lag too. I realize this when the game said i must find shade so i go into one house and the lag is gone when the sun heat effects is dissapear.

Other than that 2 problems, the game run smoothly in joiplay

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
alright, so a little help for the gallery, how do you get the "corruption tent scene" and the "bandit souvenir"? dont need spoilers, but hints are appreciated

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes