VN - Ren'Py - Growing Problems [v0.1] [NT Productions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Schpenky

Hey, a really nice surprise! Great art and character design, good dialogue and right to the point without any filler like in many other VN games. Hope there will be many updates of the same kind. Good stuff, please more!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

8yK2hLB1tbx2xV

I had a great time with this. It gets down and dirty from the beginning. Great if you wanna just fap and not go through the hassle of reading for a while to get to the dirty stuff. The graphics are good; i didn't see anything that looked bad which could have ruined my immersion.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

drcynic22

Okay, I’ve given it a try and it’s really not very good. While all the women have this bizarre plastic looking facial model, the renders aren’t too terribly bad. I can get past an odd face or two. Main menu had some music, but the game itself is deathly silent except for some vibration SFX.

The writing on the other hand? No, it’s Engrish at its worst. Odd and incoherent sentences abound, and the story itself starts out in the most ridiculous manner. Seriously, no one is as psychotic as that landlady is at the beginning. Apart from the bad writing, it’s your standard vanilla VN story. Young loser starts a new life and there’s a bunch of girls that like him or are tsunderes that will come around. It’s bland. I’m tired of this same story over and over and over. There’s only so many ways you can tell this same protagonist’s story.

If you can ignore the bland story and the Engrish, then you’ll be able to get through it fine, but I’ve been reading/playing this same story in VNs for over 20 years, and I’m getting a little cranky in my old age. If you’re gonna do this story again, it has to be great for me to recommend it, and this isn’t.

EDIT: This review was actually meant to be posted under a different game. I'm not sure how I ended up rating this game instead, but I blame being on my phone rather than my laptop. I've asked the mods to delete this rating as it was unintentionally posted on this game. Please don't take anything in this rating as accurate as I've not played this game. Thanks.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Wolfbroken

Very good renderings (high quality) and we'll see where the story takes us. It doesn't matter if it's just story without decisions or animations, if it's good, it's not necessary.
    The character models are beautiful! Great start!
    ;)
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Fantabulous

Renders are looking good so far, but be warned that this is only a few pictures that you can literally see in about a minute. As the previous reviewer said, there's really no story here to talk about.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

CellStudios

Very short I'd say, even for a demo but it's still a good little play. Great renders, hot models and although there isn't really a story or any clue as to where a story might go, it was still good. Shame it'll never has animations but I don't think it'll be a massive issue.