3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Angelofhades

Jan 20, 2018
Hmm. I'll have to keep an eye on that one. Looking at redesigning a lot of the battle looks, so it will be subject to change. Does it end up loading okay in the end?
Is it possible to play it when using emulator or is it just computing to high for that?

NickSav

May 20, 2020
Did anyone have any problems or fixes for problems they found?
Only stuff they found online for the most part.
It should pretty decently I imagine (can't say the same for mobiles though)
If it's a laptop or computer, it should work fine though

Pitviper95

Aug 4, 2022
Can someone explain to me in detail where the Coven deck is / how to unlock it? And maybe a suggested build to run. I'm not super great at cards game, though I've been able to manage getting through most fights OK. Just keep failing at beating the queen boss.

NickSav

May 20, 2020
Can someone explain to me in detail where the Coven deck is / how to unlock it? And maybe a suggested build to run. I'm not super great at cards game, though I've been able to manage getting through most fights OK. Just keep failing at beating the queen boss.
To unlock it, you need to buy the Deck Point increases from Aria (the shopkeeper) BEFORE Day 10.
Once she hits a large enough size, the pack will be purchase from the store.

The Queen can be quite annoying. Generally, using stuns is a cheap way to win. Or decks that scale up damage which you then just one shot her.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes