Growing Up for Genesis 8 - Missing Files

shrek42

Jul 16, 2019
Edit: Solved, my b mods you can move or delete this but maybe it will save someone else a headache.

I reinstalled Genesis Starter Essentials 3 with Daz Install Manager and made those edits listed below and it works now.

Hi friends and brogers. I got a big problemo. After installing Growing Up for G8, when I load a scene in daz I get a pop up "Missing Files: The following files could not be found: data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/genesis3female.dsf"

I've simply ignored and clicked past the popup until now. But now, I want to start working on my game! I want to start using render queue and churning out renders overnight but I can't because of this dumb pop-up error stopping the process! :(

Aparently everyone has this issue and some have fixed it. I've tried the fix linked below and edited the 3 mentioned lines in both files. I still get the pop up. It's upsetting because I have my whole game planned out and this is gonna kill it. What did these people below do that fixed it and doesn't work for me?

Last edited: