Seeking Growth and Strength through corruption

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
I'm looking for games where the MC grows stronger the more women he corrupts. preferably with transformation.

already know:
My new neighbours
Incubus city
Urban Demon

I'm not looking for something exactly like those. They don't really give you a sense of powering up and growth through sex.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Corrupted Saviors for sure. The more the enemies are corrupted, the more Evil Energy they generate, which you spend on upgrdes to help corrupt them even more. Eventually you can defeat them for good, train them and use them on other teams.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
Corrupted Saviors for sure. The more the enemies are corrupted, the more Evil Energy they generate, which you spend on upgrdes to help corrupt them even more. Eventually you can defeat them for good, train them and use them on other teams.

hmm that's an interesting take however the MC himself doesn't seem to become more powerful through corruption. also graphics...

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The MC in Lust & Power is supposed to get stronger through corrupting and screwing people. Not sure if it has an effect on the gameplay, but story-wise it's there. Note that the last 2 (?) versions are a total rework and thus the content is limited in those versions.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
The MC in Lust & Power is supposed to get stronger through corrupting and screwing people. Not sure if it has an effect on the gameplay, but story-wise it's there. Note that the last 2 (?) versions are a total rework and thus the content is limited in those versions.
yup. I've been following it since day one but unfortunately the devs keep fucking around with that project. It's supposed to have growth mechanics through corrupting/dominating women but they never really got around implementing it. Would be nice to see some physical changes in MC during the process as well.