3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
the current anti patreon patch only works for the 1.4 versions of the game we need someone to do something similar as the previous one but for the current version
the patch seems to work for me, problem is with loading saves

D

Deleted member 220033

It boots to the menu fine but it's because it loads the 1.4 versions menu but conflicts probably because 1.5 having assets 1.4 doesn't but that's just my guess

kozewus

Jun 13, 2019
Thanks for the mention. :)
I messed around a bit longer and I think I got it working w/o Patreon now.
Can you or someone else test this and confirm? It worked for me.

Download my attachment and extract the .pak file that's inside the zip to the \X64\WindowsNoEditor\GrowthRPG\Content\Paks\ folder. So now you should have 2 pak files total in that folder. Then simply start the game.

This file should work for future versions too, unless the author decides to implement the Patreon checks another way.

Cheers,
Any idea why the pak doesn't work on the new version? If its something that has to be changed everytime a new version comes out could you share what it is?

D

Deleted member 220033

Going off my previous guess it's loading the patreon menu for the 1.4 version when it needs the 1.5 version to run properly as the previous 1.4 version worked fine because the assets worked in tandem to make a complete version is what I'm gonna go with

D

Deleted member 220033

can someone get L8 to make another cracked paetreon patch for this version?

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
can someone get L8 to make another cracked paetreon patch for this version?
Going off my previous guess it's loading the patreon menu for the 1.4 version when it needs the 1.5 version to run properly as the previous 1.4 version worked fine because the assets worked in tandem to make a complete version is what I'm gonna go with
This is an old solution and I no longer recommend using it. Check out this post instead.
Original post:

This application will adjust your system proxy while it's running. If for some reason your internet gets messed up using this solution try starting the launcher again and close it properly using CTRL+C. A less invasive solution is posted here instead.

Good explanation, that's pretty much it. After seeing how fragile this patch is I started focusing on the fiddler attack vector again.

Attached to this post you will find my GrowthRPG Launcher that will spoof the patreon response. The idea is that you put the GrowthServer.exe in the \X64\WindowsNoEditor\ folder, run this launcher from there.

Once you start the launcher, a system proxy will be set up temporarily. All HTTP requests from the check will now be tunneled through this app to spoof the correct data. The game will launch and you must now click on the Patreon button. An unlock window should appear. Click it and the check will be successful. The next time you start the game through this launcher, you will skip the button and it will go directly to the menu. When you are done playing press CTRL+C in the console to exit the proxy.

.NET Framework 4.6.1 is required to run the launcher. You'll also find the source attached to this post in case you want to compile or extend this yourself.

PS: the 0.1.5 version I downloaded still showed 0.1.4 for me in the menu. Bug?

Cheers,

Last edited:

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
partanen Please update ^^
VER: 0.1.5 -
Use this Version with l8rdude ´s Growth Server and follow his instructions, Also yes the title showing 0.1.4 is a bug, its listed in the changelog under "known issues"
Change Log attached.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nacheny

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
partanen Please update ^^
VER: 0.1.5 - Mega
Use this Version with l8rdude ´s Growth Server and follow his instructions, Also yes the title showing 0.1.4 is a bug, its listed in the changelog under "known issues"
Change Log attached.
Ah I see, good to know!

the patch seems to work for me, problem is with loading saves
This also happens to me, even with the tool I wrote. Every time you go back to the menu it validates the patreon data, when it can't find any or the server does not respond and you load the game crashes. I updated GrowthServer now to fix the behaviour.

Please download the newer version attached to my previous post. You must now stop the server yourself using CTRL+C once you're done playing.

Reactions: Nacheny

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Ah I see, good to know!

This also happens to me, even with the tool I wrote. Every time you go back to the menu it validates the patreon data, when it can't find any or the server does not respond and you load the game crashes. I updated GrowthServer now to fix the behaviour.

Please download the newer version attached to my previous post. You must now stop the server yourself using CTRL+C once you're done playing.
thanks man :D

D

Deleted member 220033

1st off a question how does yiff party page get updated?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 220033

2nd yiff party is missing the hot fix to the 1.5 version

Last edited by a moderator:

pipinosgr

Mar 3, 2019
New hot fix releasedon yiff.party. anyone able to make the anti-patreon patch?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 220033

agreed wait for the hot fix the camera is nice but due to it not being locked anymore it causes problems

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes