3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
It is,
I didn't even know you could save edit a game like this, lol. Is that even do-able?
you just have to locate the your save file in the folders. If you didn't change the name of it after you extracted the files from downloading the pathing should be x64 -> WindowsNoEditor -> Growth RPG -> Saved -> SaveGames -> (Your designated or desired sav file you wanna edit). I use though locating the actual stats or everything is complicated.

Reactions: Dragoon_Raid
Feb 17, 2021
It is,

you just have to locate the your save file in the folders. If you didn't change the name of it after you extracted the files from downloading the pathing should be x64 -> WindowsNoEditor -> Growth RPG -> Saved -> SaveGames -> (Your designated or desired sav file you wanna edit). I use though locating the actual stats or everything is complicated.
Oh yeah, I did find that site out of curiosity, though it doesn't seem like the normal enemies' (including the blue dragon) stats are defined in the save file to be edited, but strangely enough there are stats for the town NPCs

If anyone wants to try it out for themselves on that site, the stats are defined by the 6 values above the "masculinity" tags (Pecs, Muscle, Fat, Size, Legs, and Ego respectively), and the ones for the player is above the first one

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfymare12

WarSpight

Oct 22, 2019
Oh yeah, I did find that site out of curiosity, though it doesn't seem like the normal enemies' (including the blue dragon) stats are defined in the save file to be edited, but strangely enough there are stats for the town NPCs

If anyone wants to try it out for themselves on that site, the stats are defined by the 6 values above the "masculinity" tags (Pecs, Muscle, Fat, Size, Legs, and Ego respectively), and the ones for the player is above the first one
Could you upload an image showing the values in question? I've had a fiddle but nothing seems to be happening.

Feb 17, 2021
Could you upload an image showing the values in question? I've had a fiddle but nothing seems to be happening.
1615043064917.png

The values in the red box are the stats (from top to bottom, in the order that I've written in my previous post). That's the base stat for the beast by the way

I'm also speculating that the four values below the masculinity tags might be for HP, max HP, current AP, and max AP, and still need to see what every other values represent

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1070663

The values in the red box are the stats (from top to bottom, in the order that I've written in my previous post). That's the base stat for the beast by the way

I'm also speculating that the four values below the masculinity tags might be for HP, max HP, current AP, and max AP, and still need to see what every other values represent
Did you find anything else out yet?
what I found out is that the 3rd set of 6 set of stats above the 3rd masculinity is the blacksmith the 4th is the cook/chef forgot their name

Feb 17, 2021
Did you find anything else out yet?
what I found out is that the 3rd set of 6 set of stats above the 3rd masculinity is the blacksmith the 4th is the cook/chef forgot their name
The first 6 set of stats seems to always be for these characters from top to bottom

Player
Beast
Blacksmith
Cook
Lesser Commander
Dragon Boss

Afterwards it seems to depend on the order in which NPCs you encounter first (the next set of stats could be for the lich if you defeat the lich first, for example)

As for the other values below the masculinity tag, it mostly represents the values on the right of stat distribution (weight, height, int, dex, etc.), but some are rather obscure since it doesn't look like it represent anything

1615423316433.png
You can also modify the skill points you have with the values in the red box (I still don't know which is for stat and skill) and the skill levels in the blue box (those only appears when you unlock it and also shows up in the unlocking order)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfymare12

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
would u know which one increase the cocks by chance I seen it in game but don't know which stats make it bigger?
If you are perhaps using save editor it should be the first stat above the masculinities stats you should see
the image is an example my ego stat is the 2442 mas.PNG
It should also be the same for the rest of the major npcs/enemies
We have no idea how to increase the minor ones.

Reactions: CronaBaka
Nov 11, 2020
If you are perhaps using save editor it should be the first stat above the masculinities stats you should see
the image is an example my ego stat is the 2442 View attachment 1079307
It should also be the same for the rest of the major npcs/enemies
We have no idea how to increase the minor ones.
Yup got it, although I will continue to find the gold one that is somewhere there aswell

Nov 11, 2020
Does anyone also have issues with the ego growth animation when u defeat an enemy, it plays a bit and doesn't follow through with just the character in its idle stance.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Great! I can't unlock game now. Idk what changed. I just set win 10 pro and disable firewall. And got ultimate "Listening".

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes