3.60 star(s) 10 Votes
Nov 11, 2020
I dunno if I am doing something wrong but if I have the 3.0v and downloaded the hotfix do I replace the x64 in it? Cause I still have the beast issue of him not battle in the duegeon.

Last edited:

Goawaynow

Jun 4, 2018
I dunno if I am doing something wrong but if I have the 3.0v and downloaded the hotfix do I replace the x64 in it? Cause I still have the beast issue of him not battle in the duegeon.
Don't worry about it, the dungeon issues aren't fixed anyway. Beast still doesn't fight and the Emergency Escape just sends you to the start of the room. Sucks, too, since the dungeon represents almost all of the replayability right now.

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Don't worry about it, the dungeon issues aren't fixed anyway. Beast still doesn't fight and the Emergency Escape just sends you to the start of the room. Sucks, too, since the dungeon represents almost all of the replayability right now.
Actually there was a third hotfix that patched that issue, it was just never uploaded here.

Goawaynow

Jun 4, 2018
So, since you've only got these two posts I decided to scan the files from x64 hotfix there. No offense intended, of course, just better safe than sorry. Anyway, everything seems fine.
Here's the result for the main binary:
Everything else is standard UE4 stuff. Everything seems clean and safe.

Thanks for the share, phoenixfire!

ontopdafreek

Aug 18, 2017
does anyone know how to transfer a save between versions? i want to use my 0.3.0 save for the 0.3.1 update but it just crashes when i move it to the save location

Feb 17, 2021
does anyone know how to transfer a save between versions? i want to use my 0.3.0 save for the 0.3.1 update but it just crashes when i move it to the save location
Normally, you just need to copy the save file from the previous version and paste it into the new version's save folder, but there are times when the save file wouldn't be compatible, so that could be the case this time

The Patch notes mention new Size Weapon, anyone know what they are and how to get them?
It's a weapon where the blade grows longer according to the character's size stat, and drops from size master

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes