3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Wesashi

Apr 5, 2021

The Game is on itch.io now.
(The Download Links for the Game aren't on Digitalfurs Patreon anymore)

CronaBaka

Mar 15, 2019
Well, I've been getting this error message fairly often.

"Assertion failed: GetFName() == NAME_None [File:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/CoreUObject/Private/UObject/UObjectBase.cpp] [Line: 130]"

And this is even after running UE4PrereqSetup.exe three separate times. If anyone has a solution for this, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Nov 11, 2020
Well, I've been getting this error message fairly often.

"Assertion failed: GetFName() == NAME_None [File:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/CoreUObject/Private/UObject/UObjectBase.cpp] [Line: 130]"

And this is even after running UE4PrereqSetup.exe three separate times. If anyone has a solution for this, it'd be greatly appreciated.
Do you have multiple save files? Cause the 130 mostly happens when u have more than 1 save I would think this causes the error if I remember correclty.

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
I found this game Very recently, and boy i Realy like it.

looking in itch its Curently Version 7 (trelo say its. 0.3.8)

Dont know if the "local server" does works with the new versions ?

SizeGiraffe

Jun 5, 2022
Does anyone know if there's a way to edit the settings so that the waving grass doesn't nuke my GPU every time I start a game on the new version?

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

burke5

Jan 16, 2021
Does this game come with a guide? Im not sure if I’ve found everything there is to find or done quests in the right way…

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
With the new July patron build, have essence spawns in the main dungeon been nerfed? If so, is it intentional or an unintended result of updating the chest model?

Cypher Lucias

Jul 12, 2018
I'm getting a browser error trying to use the patreon bypass on the latest patreon build released on the 5th
{ "errors": [], "expired": false, "info": { "first_name": "l8rdude", "last_name": "f95", "full_name": "doesnt matter", "image_url": "", "patron_status": "active_patron", "tiers": [ { "amount_cents": "30000", "description": "what's up", "image_url": "", "title": "Gold" } ] } }

SV3NNNN

Jul 10, 2022
I'm getting a browser error trying to use the patreon bypass on the latest patreon build released on the 5th
{ "errors": [], "expired": false, "info": { "first_name": "l8rdude", "last_name": "f95", "full_name": "doesnt matter", "image_url": "", "patron_status": "active_patron", "tiers": [ { "amount_cents": "30000", "description": "what's up", "image_url": "", "title": "Gold" } ] } }
i also have encountered the same issue

228dima228

Jun 29, 2022
How to bypass the Patreon check

UPDATE: For version 0.2.8H the instructions change slightly:

After launching the GrowthLocalServer there's no need to Login with patreon anymore. Simply enter something random into the key text field and press "Get Info" and you're done.

View attachment 1241278

General guide:
Download the GrowthLocalServer, extract it to any folder you like (the .exe file in the zip archive is all you need) and run it. It requires and will ask for admin privileges in order work *. Once you started it a window will open that says Listening. At this point you can launch the game. Make sure to leave that window open as long as you play. While in the game click the big patreon button in the center of the screen and click on UNLOCK GAME in the next screen that shows up:

View attachment 712733

After you have done that the game will redirect you to the main menu and you are able to play.

Help it doesn't work!?

If for some reason you don't see the unlock screen or the menu won't show up make sure port 80 is not blocked by any application that is running on your computer. You will also need to have the .NET Framework v4.7.2 installed to run this software.

GrowthLocalServer will:
  • modify the hosts file to redirect all growthrpg.com requests to your local machine
  • start listening on port 80 and intercept all incoming patreon requests
  • clean up and remove the entry from the hosts file again when the application is terminated
The source is included in the archive, so go nuts and modify it to your needs if you want.

* Admin privileges are necessary in order to modify the hosts file and to listen on port 80

Heya bro! When starting GrowthLocalServer, it gives me an error:
Unhandled exception: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Path access denied "C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts "
What should I do?

Feb 2, 2020
The real blacksmith stopped working for me. I found the fake hiding in the woods, beat him and got the real one to start selling ingots and stuff but now he just welcomes me and the option to trade with him is completely gone

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
I heard digi's adding graphic settings next update so it will finally become playable on low end devices.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes