3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

plantini

Mar 1, 2018
question does anyone know what does the cracked essences do ?? i lvl it up but i don´t see in what helps??

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Ok, so after spending like 45 minutes making a character (as a normal person does), i tipped over a big barrel, and my game rashed. After rebooting my save, the entire world is pitch black, like darker than dead-of-night. I can only barely tell where my character is from the glowing tails i added, and also the save point. Booting up a new save works perfectly fine, no problems there. Anyone know how to fix this? I'd love to play this game, seems right up my alley, but this bug makes it kinda unplayable.

Edit: As a sidenote, is there a button to bring up your inventory and statuses? I can't figure it out, but i've been able to access them through shop menus.

Last edited:
Reactions: JOSHUAs9

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
After rebooting my save, the entire world is pitch black, like darker than dead-of-night.
This can be undone by triggering a map transition- if you can figure out how to walk over to the potion shop and go inside it SHOULD reset.

is there a button to bring up your inventory and statuses? I can't figure it out, but i've been able to access them through shop menus.
C for the character status window, TAB for inventory.

Lycer

Feb 25, 2018
Question: Is it worth going for lvl 100 on the upgrade of the equips and weapons? Or should I only go up to the last level that unlock a skill? Dont want to waste much time lvling up and getting resources for that if it does nothing

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
Question: Is it worth going for lvl 100 on the upgrade of the equips and weapons? Or should I only go up to the last level that unlock a skill?
I personally upgraded to skill unlock only and I've been doing fine. Just been spending my resources otherwise on spamming essence and growing to absurd sizes.

Feb 17, 2021
Wow, this place seems a bit abandoned now that the game is uploaded to itch.io

Anyway, in case anyone is interested, I've been able to modify parts of the game, such as:
Characters' (both player's and enemies') data, such as initial stats, items (including consumables), and skills
Skills' data such as power, AP cost, and damage scaling
Editing every dialogue in game as well as changing the response options
Changing each dungeon's enemy spawn list, possible item spawn

I theoretically could change characters' appearances, but
I'm willing to post more if, again, anyone finds interest in modifying the game to their own liking, though I don't know when I can come back here nor do I have a guide ready

Dragoon_Raid

Jun 6, 2017
I theoretically could change characters' appearances, but
I'm willing to post more if, again, anyone finds interest in modifying the game to their own liking, though I don't know when I can come back here nor do I have a guide ready
Sounds awesome. How did you manage such a thing? Editing dialogue sounds like it'd be a funny thing to do.

Shadow201

Nov 7, 2018
Anyone know why this game has locked so many ports to itself when I haven't played or started it in years?
Don't think I even have it installed.

Feb 17, 2021
Sounds awesome. How did you manage such a thing? Editing dialogue sounds like it'd be a funny thing to do.
I unpacked the game's pak file and edited the uasset files with UAssetGUI. I wanted to make a guide for the whole process but I can't write it well enough to both make it easy to follow and make sense, but in short this is what I did:

-Unpacking the game files (any unpacker should do the work, but I personally use FModel and would recommend it)
-Editing relevant data in uasset files I want to edit with UAssetGUI
-Repacking edited uasset files as patch pak files with (I used UnrealPakGUI alongside Unreal Engine's UnrealPak for efficiency sake, not sure if it'll work with other UnrealPak you can get anywhere else)

All the tools I mentioned can be found . If you have other questions I'll try to answer it as fast as I can.

Spearmint927

Dec 19, 2021
Some useful console commands I discovered:

ghost - player no longer collides with the world, can walk through walls, walk in mid air, and can't interact with doors and NPC, when this command is enabled during a fight, the player will take no damage from the enemy. (might crash the game if enable too long)

fly - player no longer have fall gravity and can walk in mid air.

walk - a command to switch off ghost/fly cheat.

teleport - teleport player to where the camera/debug camera is currently looking at.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes