3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Chad Steel

Jan 13, 2020
Update 1: My hosts file was deleted from windows. I dont know exactly why but i have to suspect that something with your local server and the way it used it, caused that problem. After restoring the file your exe also works again.

Update 2: I found the reason behind the missing hostfile and ofcourse its my anti virus. What else could be the problem -.-. Well Problem is now fixed, sry for the bug report which was my own fault in the end.

l8rdude Thx for creating this "crack", but I have a Problem with the Local Server

Downloaded and play today, after shuting down my pc for a few hours and trying to restart it. The local server wont start, it imidiatly crashes.

The one line i can read on to goes: "Hosts file not found at expected location"

Any idea why that is? I already had it working today.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 220033

also ego mechanics will be implemented sooner or later

D

Deleted member 220033

i checked yiff it hasnt updated to hotfix version

cratyzk

Dec 26, 2017
Hi, I have a problem with the "crack". When I start it, it immediality crashes and I don't know why. Can someone help me?

Edit: I have .net 4.8, I can't install 4.7.2., I don't know if it's a problem.

Last edited:

locao1120w

Jul 24, 2020
If game over ... record will restart?
And how to save the game??
When I RESTART the game .. my record will erase

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
How to bypass the Patreon check

Download the GrowthLocalServer, extract it to any folder you like (the .exe file in the zip archive is all you need) and run it. It requires and will ask for admin privileges in order work *. Once you started it a window will open that says Listening. At this point you can launch the game. Make sure to leave that window open as long as you play. While in the game click the big patreon button in the center of the screen and click on UNLOCK GAME in the next screen that shows up:

View attachment 712733

After you have done that the game will redirect you to the main menu and you are able to play.

Help it doesn't work!?

If for some reason you don't see the unlock screen or the menu won't show up make sure port 80 is not blocked by any application that is running on your computer. You will also need to have the .NET Framework v4.7.2 installed to run this software.

GrowthLocalServer will:
  • modify the hosts file to redirect all growthrpg.com requests to your local machine
  • start listening on port 80 and intercept all incoming patreon requests
  • clean up and remove the entry from the hosts file again when the application is terminated
The source is included in the archive, so go nuts and modify it to your needs if you want.

* Admin privileges are necessary in order to modify the hosts file and to listen on port 80

Cheers,
holy shit, it's working flawlessly. incredible stuff like this is the reason why i love f95 so much. someone give this awesome bastard a medal! :D

Avvnova

Jul 30, 2020
So, by using tilde (~), it's possible to open the console commands of the game, has anyone yet figured out if it's possible to mess with progression(levels, fights, etc) that way? Just wondering

D

Deleted member 220033

i was wondering same i only figured out how to use freecam and dont know wht the hell the other commands do

D

Deleted member 220033

The paetreon has version 1.8 available can someone kindly notify the yiffparty uploader to upload said version to yiffparty ?

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes