GTS No one is a hero "adult action RPG game" free to play

GTS_Z

Apr 6, 2019
Kitoro GAMES / Gaming Tales Studio

Hi every one.

Introducing “No one is a hero” an adult action RPG game. It tells the story of Luka through 2 very opposite strange worlds that hide a story of power, love, hate and redemption. We have had put a lot of effort and work into this first demo which we Will update step by step as we grow with your support.

Right now the game is free to play, until further notice.

Patreon:
Youtube:

: Join our channel and tell us what you think. but remember this is a project in progress so be kind and respectful with the community.

We hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2017
there's no indication of any of the controls, the intro is long and feels like pointless running around to introduce a boring villain. It's trying too hard to establish an "epic story" but sacrifices all credibility and any sense of immersion by funnelling you to generic monsters and big bad "Mister Kill" just to show you how "cool and epic" he is but they won't let you fight until you're thrown into a glitch infested boring town with default models just standing around just to put you in ONE quest to fight ONE thing. Combat is really trashy, the character just keeps sliding around even when attacking when nothing seem to connect and I can't seem to sheathe the sword once unsheathed even by removing the sword from the weapon slot, the dude is still running as if he had a sword, the middle click attack looks incredibly dumb and does nothing different, there's missing textures on horses, scenery and furniture keep popping up out of nowhere. Scenes are ALL censored and honestly can't even be that good seeing by the quality of the other cutscene.
I get that this probably took lots of time and energy to put out there and at least it's more interesting in concept than most game on here, but it fails on every step of execution.
Maybe this could get good with time but for now I'm regretting even spending any time of my day to download this 5 Gb cheap piece of censored cash-grab shovel-ware.

Reactions: jptester

GTS_Z

Apr 6, 2019
Kitoro GAMES / Gaming Tales Studio

Hi there.

Right now the game is free to play, until further notice.

The new release will be this week and we will have a VR version to see the characters.

The VR version will only be to see the characters, for now you will not be able to interact.

Patreon:
Youtube:

: Join our channel and tell us what you think. but remember this is a project in progress so be kind and respectful with the community.