Guess I should get around to this, huh?

Jan 28, 2019
So, I'm a fairly normal, fairly boring, guy who is trying to pretend he isn't actually in early middle-age territory already because that terrifies me.

I'm here for the games, more than for any chatting, posting, etc... I'm fairly introverted I guess. That said, I do post in some game threads, and I've tried to be better about writing reviews for games I played. Feedback, even harshly negative feedback, is important for creators, and I know how frustrating it can be to maybe get ambiguous "likes" but very little in the way of actual, meaningful replies!

I have tried to write some game outlines, but I have to admit that branching stories and keeping things straight is more of a nightmare than I ever expected, and that has fiercely deepend the respect I have for creators who navigate that well, and give their games meaningful branches and a variety of endings.
I have never, and probably will never, actually make a game. No art or programming skills.

I have written erotica before, though it has been several years since I wrote any. Mixed feelings when I read it back, as it always seems just a bit too over-the-top. If people want to check it out, I can link to it, as I posted it to the hentai-foundry website, and the futanari palace forums. But I'm not very proud of the works, so I won't link there here unless asked to.

I like harem. I like romance. I like incest (in any other situation, I feel I would need to qualify this, but considering the games here, I think that isn't needed). Despite strongly preferring games with a male MC, I like lesbian content. I like foreplay and sex that is as much about giving as it is receiving. I like stories that, despite the unrealistic premise, are well made and feel realistic.
I like happy endings in games, and I like them more if you have to work for them.
I like a slow burn, where affection and love feels earned.
I like a game that makes me feel something, or that has a story with a world/lore that captivates me. I rarely experience both.
I used to rather enjoy futa content, but there has been a change of perception in futa content, as well as a change in delivery of it... so I tend to stay away, now.

I don't like NTR, but if a game's NTR content is avoidable, I will consider the game. I won't avoid games with anal but I'm not a fan of butt-stuff. I don't like games with a MC that is dumber than dirt or a sex-fiend. I rarely enjoy "corruption" style games. I don't like games with endings that are unavoidable bad (bad ends serve a purpose, but playing things right should allow a path for a happy conclusion).

that's about it, I suppose.

• Hey there
Reactions: Xanado and Back