Guess I should pop in here and introduce myself.

Kampfer4550

Dec 22, 2020
Hello there,

Damn, it's been close to a decade, well, maybe 7-8 years, since I use a forum proper. How I find myself into this forum? It all began as a heads up that my koikatsu characters were used on a game that's available here (Melatonin Magik by LaCokaGaming). Curious, I decided to have a look-see on what it was, and how it was.

Unlike most Koikatsu character creators, I'm interested to see how my characters are used/portrayed from another user's point of view. Well, my original characters that is. While I do characters from manga/anime/hentai sources, I tend to lean more on obscure ones. Mainstream anime/manga characters get over saturated in Pixiv, so why not support the lesser known ones? Granted there are some mainstream ones that are my waifus, so those are exceptions.

While I'm more of a lurker here, chances are that if I find something that catches my eye, who knows, I might drop in and have a chat. If you want to see more of my work, smack on that signature of mine, and you'll be shipped to my Pixiv page. For now, I'll drop in some of my original characters.

CharaStudio-2020-12-28-22-07-04-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-12-28-22-23-17-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-12-28-22-28-06-Render.png

blvckberry

Dec 27, 2020
Welcome, I'm also new here. Mostly here for the 3d Animations by artists. I'm a massive border, trying to share as much as I can, as I've subscribed to multiple patreons.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
redcarpet.jpg
Snaps photo* Is that Kampfzerstörer?
snap*
snap*

Show him some love boys and girls. He's a swell lad. Makes some killer models for Koikatsu.

Reactions: ZyanZedan