GUI design, Code, Animation and 3D renders freelancer

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
I'm a freelancer / game developer with most of my experience in Ren'py. and I'm looking for jobs.

I will do:
  • GUI design, code and animation
  • Extra screens and features
  • MiniGames
  • 3D character renders (daz)
  • 3D backgrounds (blender)
  • Game base and guidelines
  • Comics
  • GIF loops and animated banners from videos
  • Small tools of automation (clickers, key pressers, etc...)
  • Sound edit
Work samples:
You can see some of my works on my
Also some of my 3D works
Ask if you want to see more.​
Pricing and payments:
My pricing is very flexible, often I can adjust the amount of work I put into the job with the amount you can pay for it.
There's no need for any payment before or during the work, you can pay after you received the completed work.​
To avoid paypal fees, I offer a discount if you can pay through cryptocurrencies.​
Customer support:
unlike most other freelances, I'm always online and ready to assist if you had any question or problem, for years after the job is finished.​

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
Sorry for an off topic comment but I loved that transition creator video on yt. Pretty useful, might try it one of these days. Good luck:).

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
no problem and thank you ^_^
I have lot's of those developer tools waiting to be made for ren'py once I have more free time on my hands.

Reactions: Jon_Sleeper

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Im trying to be helpful not mean. I didnt check the video yet. the patreon render is fucking horrible. If you want to sell your services a: you have to be good. b: you have to prove it. Again.. im not being critical or mean. But you need to up your skills my friend. At least your visual skills im not sure about your coding you dont show much

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
If you want to sell your services a: you have to be good. b: you have to prove it.
thanks for the criticism, I'm aware of the many flaws in that comic, I do have a higher tire of quality to the services I provide, unfortunately the clients always asks for the fastest and cheapest.
I am planning to do some top quality work and put on a portfolio as soon as I find some time, till then, I'll have to put the link to the things I already uploaded. and maybe fix that one render, it does really look terrible. ^_^

Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
thanks for the criticism, I'm aware of the many flaws in that comic, I do have a higher tire of quality to the services I provide, unfortunately the clients always asks for the fastest and cheapest.
I am planning to do some top quality work and put on a portfolio as soon as I find some time, till then, I'll have to put the link to the things I already uploaded. and maybe fix that one render, it does really look terrible. ^_^
I recommend you to keep making higher quality poses and such and then save them as presets. Eventually you will have a unique library of poses you can then reuse and modify in a jiffy as needed.
Your clients will recognize they paid for your work and labor and not paid for someone that outsourced their work off illegal torrents.

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
Your clients will recognize they paid for your work and labor
daz3D is all about paying for assets so we can put less effort into the work, I might've gone overboard with lowering the price sacrificing the quality, but it was when I just started and I haven't bought that many assets yet.
Nowadays, I'm capable of much more, the question is: how much people will pay for higher quality renders?

Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
daz3D is all about paying for assets so we can put less effort into the work
As a developper that is true but not as a 3d artist for hire unless you're talking about background assets and pose presets you modify, make your own and more natural, the preset smile is hella creepy for example but a good base nonetheless.

In hindsight, that's probably what you were talking about.

Nowadays, I'm capable of much more, the question is: how much people will pay for higher quality renders?
Yeah, i've done that for a while and i thought it was crazy how much more capable i could get after 2 weeks to 1 month of work for example. That is until i started advancing slower and lost interest.

Hard to say, perhaps you could start out with making average quality comic strips with high quality pinups. Just to get your name out there

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
Hard to say, perhaps you could start out with making average quality comic strips with high quality pinups. Just to get your name out there
I see what you mean, I never considered my self the artist type, guess I'm more of fix the problem and get the job done type. or at least that's the type of jobs I usually attract.
I've been thinking of selling the assets I create on daz store to make it worth my while, but with the amount of work on my hand, that needs to wait a little bit.
I'll give high quality pin-ups a go, those shouldn't take much of my time.